Chapter 6.5: Movie Night

It had been a boring day so far, and all you had done was sit in the house all day by yourself. After you had finished dinner, you went to the living room to sit on the couch and play on your phone. You got a text from Uraraka.

Uraraka
Hey (Y/n), are you busy?

(Y/n)
                                       No, why?

Uraraka
Do you want to have movie night with the group?

(Y/n)
Yeah, sounds fun! We can have it at my house since I'm the only one here

Uraraka
Okay, great. I'll text the guys!

(Y/n)
See you soon!

'Oh crap, I have to clean!' you thought, going to pick up as much as you could before they got there.

About two hours later, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Todoroki were all at your house. Iida couldn't make it. You were watching your favorite movie because it was one of the only ones you had and nobody was opposed to it. The movie ended and you started another one. Midoriya was the first one to go to sleep, and Uraraka was not long after. They had been sitting beside each other, and Uraraka's head was now on Midoriya's shoulder.

"Look at Uraraka and Midoriya," Todoroki pointed.

"Aww, they're so cute!" You said.

"So it looks like we're the only ones up now," Todoroki said.

"Yeah, looks like it," you looked at Todoroki, and he looked at you at the same time. You both just stared at each other for a long time, and eventually, your faces were not even an inch apart. You felt Todoroki's warm lips on yours, and you didn't want to break the kiss. Apparently, neither did Todoroki. You didn't pull away until you needed air. That was the most gentle and loving kiss that you had ever received. It was also the only kiss that you had ever received.

Both you and Todoroki were breathing sort of heavy, and Todoroki couldn't help but smile at you. He had never felt anything like that before. When Todoroki smiled, it made you smile a bit, too.

"I really like you a lot, (Y/n)," Todoroki said.

"I like you a lot too," you said, smiling a little wider.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course, Shoto!" you were very happy that Shoto liked you back, and that he wanted you to be his girlfriend.

...

Uraraka was the only one up when you got up.

"Good morning, Ochaco!" you said.

"Good morning (Y/n)," she smiled.

"What have you been up to?" you asked her.

"Nothing much, just playing on my phone,"

"Cool, you could have woken me up if you wanted," you said.

"That's alright, and I haven't been up that long anyways," she said.

You were talking and also playing games on your phones at the same time. Since you girls weren't doing anything else, you decided to cook breakfast. Eventually, Todoroki and Midoriya awoke, and you had all sat down for breakfast. They thanked you and Uraraka for the food, and Midoriya and Uraraka left not long after. Todoroki helped you put things back where they were before company.

"Thanks for helping me clean up Shoto, but you really didn't have to," you said.

"It's alright, I don't mind," he replied.

Todoroki finished folding up one of the blankets and handed it to you to put in the wash. He was putting in his shoes by the door not long after. You shared a quick kiss.

"Well, um, bye (Y/n)," he said a little awkwardly.

"Bye Shoto," you said.

He left and you closed and locked the door behind him. It was going to take some getting used to, having a boyfriend.
——
Word Count: 619 Words

Hey guys! This chapter was pretty short, sorry about that. The next one will be longer than usual to make up for it.

-K.S.