Chapter 1: Beginning

It was here, it was finally here! The letter that you had been waiting for from UA. You had immediately rushed over to your next door neighbor, Aosho Kora's house. She was your age and was your best friend.

   "Ko-chan!" You said, bursting into the door. This was like your second house, so it was okay for you to burst in like this. The Aosho family had gotten used to it.

   "I'm up here!" she called down to you.

    You dashed up the stairs and into her room to see her on her bed.

  "Hey, (N/n)-chan!" She said with a smile.

   "Ko-chan, have you checked the mail yet?" You asked her, a little out of breath from running upstairs.

    "No, why?" She asked.

  "Your UA letter should have arrived today!" You said.

  Kora was past you and zooming down the stairs and had her hand on the door as soon as you finished the word 'letter'. She was so excited that she didn't even put her real shoes on. She opened the mailbox and took out the mail.

    "You're right, (N/n)-chan! Here it is!" She said when she got to it.

    "Let's open them at the same time," You said. Kora nodded.

     "Three, two, one, now!" Kora counted off.

     You looked down at the letter that you had gotten:

     Congratulations, (L/n) (Y/n)-san!
You have been accepted into UA by recommendations. We hope to see you in the near future!
-Principal Nezu

    "I got in!" You both yelled at the same time.

   You exchanged letters and saw that Kora had passed the entrance exam.

   "It looks like your father recommended you," she said.

    "Yeah, even though I told him that I wanted to get in by my own efforts," you said, annoyed that your dad didn't listen to you.

  "Well, you still got in, and we still get to go to school together!" Kora squealed.

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" You said, looking on the bright side.

You went into your house for the first time since you arrived home.

  "I'm home," you said to the empty house. Your parents were pro heroes, so they were almost never home.

  You took off your shoes and went upstairs to your room with some snacks, as was the routine. You decided to watch your favorite anime and just relax before all of the stress of homework came back to you. You were able to for a while, until Kora came and knocked on your window.

   "Hey (N/n)! How's it going?" She asked you casually.

  "Good," you replied.