Chapter 10: Sleepover

It had been about a week since everyone had moved into the dorms. It was different from being at your house, but it wasn't as lonely, so you were okay with staying in dorms. Your mother has gone back to work not long after had all moved into the dorms. You had had to assure her that you would be alright. Now, you and the other girls were were sitting in the common room. Everyone was just talking amongst themselves when Mina spoke up to address the group.

    "Hey, what are you girls all doing tomorrow night?" Mina asked.

    Everyone said that they didn't have any plans.

    "What if we all had a sleepover!" she asked excitedly. All of the girls agreed.

    "Whose room do we have it in?" you asked.

    "We could do it in mine, or we could do it in yours, since it has the most room for everyone," Mina said.

    "Okay, we can do it in mine!" you decided. The girls all agreed again.

    After school and everyone getting back to the dorms the next day, the girls packed some things to bring to the sleepover and headed to your room

    After school and everyone getting back to the dorms the next day, the girls packed some things to bring to the sleepover and headed to your room. You opened the door for them when they got there.

    "Hey girls!" you smiled.

    "Hey (Y/n)!" the girls replied.

    Everyone had gotten settled after a while, so you all sat in a circle for girl talk.

    "So, who does everyone like?" you asked. You all went around the circle. Kora liked Sero, Uraraka liked Midoriya, Jiro sort of liked Kaminari, and Mina liked Kirishima. You couldn't remember who everyone liked, but those were the ones that surprised you the most, except Kora. You already knew that she liked Sero. The circle has eventually gotten back to you.

    "Who do you like, (Y/n)?" Mina asked.

    "Oh, um, I would hope Shoto, since we're dating," you shrugged.

    "You guys are dating?" Everyone looked shocked after you said that.

    "How long have you guys been dating? Why didn't you tell us? How did it happen? Do you guys kiss a lot?" They all asked at once.

    "I can only answer one question at a time, girls! We have been dating for a few months now, and I didn't tell you because we hadn't really talked about if we were telling others or not. He asked me after he kissed me at my house. We were having a movie night over at my house with some others, and- we don't kiss a lot, just sometimes," you answered after they repeated the questions.

"You're so lucky! I wish I had a boyfriend!" Mina pouted a little.

"I'm pretty sure that Kirishima likes you back," you tried to assure her. It wasn't completely a lie.

"Then why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend yet?" she asked, pouting a little more.

"I'm sure he will," you smiled at her.

    The conversation slowly moved on to other topics and eventually moved on to how hard the school work and training were. You didn't really have dinner, just snack foods. There was popcorn, candy, and chips. There was a microwave in your room as well as the snack foods. You made a mental note to stock up on them the next time you went off of campus.

    You all just mostly talked the rest of the night, along with doing other sleepover activities. All in all, the sleepover was a lot of fun.

...

    You woke up and started looking around. You saw that you were the first one up that morning, so turned on your desk light and started drawing to pass the time. You had just started drawing a big picture with the top twelve pro heroes in it. Even though All Might had just retired, you had already started drawing him before everything, so you left him in with them. So, it would be thirteen heroes instead of twelve.

    "Good morning, (Y/n)," Uraraka said. She had just woken up. You turned around and smiled at her.

    "Good morning, Ochaco," you said.

    "What are you doing?" she asked.

    "I'm drawing."

    "What are you drawing?"

    "The top twelve heroes," you said, "I started before All Might retired, so there will be thirteen heroes once I'm finished."

    "Oh, okay. Can I see it when you get finished?"

    "Sure, but it won't be for a while!"

    "That's okay, I would still love to see it!"

"Alright!" you smiled sweetly at each other.

    The other girls started waking up after that, and you all said good morning to each other. Everyone had eventually packed up their things and had gotten your room back in order.

    "Thank you guys for helping me clean up!" you said as they all went out of the door.

    They said things like "You're welcome," "It's not a big deal," or "Thanks for having us."

    Since it was Saturday, you didn't really have much to do. You went to the common room and decided to cook breakfast for everyone. There wasn't anyone in the common room as you were cooking. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the pans sizzling. It was okay, but there wasn't really anything special about it. No one knew who had made the breakfast, since you didn't tell them. You didn't think it mattered, anyways.

    The rest of the day was filled with relaxation. Shoto had come to your dorm when you came back in there, so you told him that you told the girls about the two of you. You didn't talk about what questions they had asked you or how you had answered them either. What happens in girl talk stays in girl talk. You and Shoto also made out a little, but not for long.

Before you knew it, the weekend was over, and it was time to go back to classes.

———-
Word Count: 976 Words

Hey guys! How's it going? I hope it's good.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself!

-K.S.