8. You're Right

"this is either gonna worsen or better my chances..." he mutters, before slowly leaning in and connecting his lips with mine. My eyes widen for a moment, before a shock runs down my spine and they flutter shut. My lips slowly begin to move in sync with his, as my hands make their way up to his hair, tangling in the long black strands. What the fuck are you doing Y/N?! But I can't seem to make myself stop...

He carefully moves a hand up to rest on my neck, gently deepening the kiss. As this progresses I feel all of my fears I had of this vampire leak away, along with all the hate. All my insecurities seem to dissapear and all thoughts of the past fade away.

He pulls away, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb. "The boys are right ya know?" He asks quietly, after a moment of silence. I let out a questioning hum, not quite understanding what he meant. "You really are absolutely beautiful..." he whispers, I let a light smile cross my cheeks as I turn to look at the floor, letting out a small scoff of disbelief.

"What?" He asks, turning me back to him "you dont believe me?" He questions, eyebrows furrowing. I move my gaze to the wall behind him, trying my best not to look at him. "Has no one ever told you how beautiful you are?" My eyes start to cloud lightly as I stay silent.

"Y/N..." he says it gently, but I ignore him, suddenly finding the floor to be very interesting. "Treasure, look at me..." he pleads, I slowly move my gaze back to look into his hazel eyes as small tears cascade over my cheeks.

He gently brushes each new tear away with his thumb, keeping our eyes locked as he allows me a moment to calm down. "Why are you doing this?" I ask between light sniffles, "cause I care about you, I know I haven't done a very good job of conveying it, but I do..." he trails off, "what makes you believe you're actually care about me?" I ask, looking deep into his hazel eyes. The last one didn't...

"I can hear your thoughts Sugar, just because the last asshole you were with didn't care about you doesnt mean I don't... I've waited almost two hundred years for someone who made me feel the way you do... and I would've gladly waited a million more, for you." He finishes, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, gently resting his palm over my cheek.

My mouth hangs open slightly as tears cascade down my cheeks once again. His words echo through my head and I cant seem to get them out. "I would've gladly waited a million more, for you." He gazes into my E/C eyes, smiling gently, "was that to much?" He asks, "no, no, I just-" I cut myself off sighing. "Here, how about we get you into some pajamas and we can finish this conversation somewhere other than the bathroom," he says with a smile.

I nod, and he runs out of the room, turning into a blur, before appearing in front of me again. He drops a pair of my sleep shorts and a t-shirt on the counter beside me, before carefully helping me off the counter and pressing a kiss to my forehead, rushing out of the room with a smile.

I shake my head, giggling to myself. This is crazy, so he buys me from my mom, because I make him feel something? And did he say two-hundred years? Although, he really could've just introduced himself instead of being an asshole... he's definitely the kind of guy I'd develop a crush on just by looking at him...

After I'm changed, I drop my clothes in the laundry basket and step out of the bathroom. I look around my room, and my eyes land on Gerard, looking at my CDs. He hums, turning and jumping slightly when he notices me there, "I didnt hear ya come out." He straightens himself up, before walking to my bed and sitting against the headboard.

"C'mere," he says, slightly impatient, patting the spot beside him. I roll my eyes and walk over, sitting beside him against the headboard. "Ya know what, I lied about how long I'd wait for you..." he trails off, I drop my gaze down to my hands that rest in my lap, as I feel my heart drop down to my stomache. He wouldn't wait a million years, I'm not worth that much.

"You're right..." he breathes out, I feel my eyes start to water slightly and I keep my gaze locked on my hands in my lap. Why does it even hurt to hear him say it... here we go again, I've let myself start caring and now I'm gonna pay the price... my thoughts are cut off as he speaks again "I'd wait longer, forever if I had to..."

I look back up at him with tear filled, sparkling eyes. "No you wouldn't," I hissed, glaring at him, I know what he's trying to do.

"Well, what am I trying to do doll?" He asks with a sigh, "you just wanna gain my trust so you can..." I trail off, stomache dropping in disgust as I think about it. "You think I'm gonna use you to feed again? I just confessed how I felt about you, and I've tried my best to be as soft and caring as I could? And this is-" he cuts himself off as tears start to rush down my face once more.

He stands from his place and stomps to the door "I cant handle this shit." He growls, slamming the door shut and stomping downstairs.

I jump as the door slams shut, curling up in a ball and bundling the comforter up around me. I continue to cry, until I feel my eyes grow heavy and I fall into a deep sleep.

_______1010___________

Oop-

Thought it was going well huh?

Nope.

I cant let that happen this early :)

Stay rad weirdos ✌