17. Band?

|Y/N|

The bright white light fades out and I'm left in the darkness. I try to open my eyes, but find myself unable to control my own body. People speak in hushed voices by my side, but I'm unable to understand their words.

I finally peel my eyes open, only to quickly close them once more at the bright moonlight seeping through the curtains. A light gasp, followed by "Mikey, close the curtains!" Comes from beside me. I recognize that voice...

"Y/N, sugar, are you awake?" He's right beside me now, I open my eyes once more and turn to see a familiar silhouette against the light coming from under the bedroom door. Once my eyes properly adjust, I recognize the beautiful hazel eyes that are looking at me in concern.

"Gee?" I ask, voice soft and crackly. "Yeah, hey there Sugar, you're safe now..." he whispers, brushing a strand of hair back from my face and gently resting his hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry I ran away..." I say quietly, tears forming lightly in my eyes. "No, Treasure... dont apologize for that." He says gently, moving to sit beside me on the bed and pulling me into his lap.

The door opens, as Mikey and anyone else quickly exits the room. "All that matters is that you're safe and back home, with me..." he whispers, burying his face in my neck. I flinch slightly and he moves away, "sorry sugar... I'm not gonna hurt you." He kisses the side of my head, wrapping his arms around me.

I lean back into him, taking in his strange warmth and the scent of coffee and cigarettes that surrounds me. I move my head so it rests on his shoulder, my face buried in his neck. A sense of safety washes over me and I sigh contentedly. "Thank you Gerard..." I trail of lightly. "You don't need to thank me Y/N, I just want you safe doll."

"I love you Gee..." I whisper, he lifts my hands to his lips, gently kissing them "I love you too Treasure." He says, smile almost audible. He lifts my hands back to his lips, about then a bright flash and a click from a camera lights up the room.

The door closes quickly as Frank and Mikey run off giggling. "Little shits," Gerard mumbles, shaking his head. "You better send that to me!" He yells after them, chuckling.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a while, before he decides to break it. "What would you think if the guys and I started an old band back up?" He asks, rubbing his thumb over my palm. "Band?" I ask, "yeah, we had a little thing going on in highschool but never really went far with it." He explains, "I think that'd be pretty rad," I giggle, raising up my head to place a kiss on his jaw.

"Rad?" He asks, I nod. "You sound like Frank," he chuckles, "how dare you!" I gasp. Before much else can happen, I'm spun around on his lap so I'm straddling him. "Well, hello," I smile, "hey treasure," he says gently, pulling me into a kiss.

I smile against his lips, "I'm trying to kiss you here and I cant do that when you're smiling." He mutters, "sorry Gee, you just make me smile." I giggle, he presses his lips to mine again, effectively shutting me up.

He pulls away, resting his forehead against mine, "sugar, I'm gonna give you the weirdest compliment you will ever receive from me." He states, "oh no, go on" I giggle. "You smell good," he pauses, laughing at himself, "like... like citrus." He says, "but citrus is supposed to be sour..." he trails off, "your point being?" I ask with a giggle. "You're not sour, you're sweet..." he finishes, creasing his eyebrows in thought.

"Is it really bothering you that much?" I laugh, "not really, it's just weird for my senses..." he trails off. I laugh, "you're so weird," he smiles "but you love me." He states, "do I?" I ask, he frowns dramatically, "yeah, I think I do..." I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck.

______699_____

Shortie short, but it's cute at least...

I think we've got one more chapter to go friends...

Stay rad weirdos ✌<3