Pacita's Noble Rules

Pacita has a Noble Rules in interactions.
And men and women approach are not the same.

Pacita looks at the edge of her eye while sipping tea.
The elegant Marquise is doing the same.
For Pacita, Marquise is an exsistence she either feared or bow down too.
So she calmly collects herself and adjust hee mindset as a Duchess.
Fake or not, she is Irevelis.
And her husband is currently not known what he is thinking about her proposal about the Lawrence so at the mean time she should show her capability as a Duchess.

Since her ability in bed, where she is best at, is blocked for unknown reason. She has to put effort in other things.

A noble lady likes compliment but they act that they hate it.
So even if they like it, its not good to do it and embarrased them.

"You have a wonderful garden Marquise. I hope I can be as lucky as you to own such a place."

Compliment should be given but not to the person but something they own or things they are proud of.

The Marquise smiles as expected.

"This is a garden that the previous Marquise Dellasure's give to me to maintain personally. So I am doing my best to keep the promise."
She had a veey distant gaze.

'Kak! A previous Marquise. It means In-laws? There are no good noble in-laws in history of in-laws.'

Pacita's mind is wondering how can Marquise show such sincere nostalgia as she smiles at the tea cup.

'She must be smiling cause that previous Marquise is already dead.'

"Hmm...What I see in this garden is not an obligation or a keepsake but passion. Or I could be wrong."
Pacita nods her head.
'Im sure she doesnt want to talk about that in-law. Let's change the topic.'

The Marquise stares at Pacita with a brief gape.
She clenched her fist and slowly let a soft chuckle.

"Thank you, Duchess. It's a very good birthday gift."

Pacita almost fall to her chair.
'Birthday? Who? Yours?'

Pacita coughs.
"My husband prepared a gift Marquise. What I said is nothing but the truth."

Marquise is unable to say anything.
She just smiles chuckling to herself.

Pacita nods.
'Good. She is not mad.I didnt know this is a birthday party.'

This is just a garden viewing party, not a birthday party, but even if its not a birthday party people will still brung a gift and greet the Marquise a happy birthday as a blessing.
Especially people that want to suck up to her husband, the Marquis.

Pacita looks at the handsome man with blond hair walking to her.

She almost choke because this guy is one of her customer. She cant possibly forget since there are just few high ranking noble that bedded her.

Of course she is not scared or shy to see him.
She is just surprise.

"Mother,"
The blonde man walks beside the Marquise and softly said.

Pacita chokes.