For The Tea Party 1

Pacita slowly writes on the piece of paper. Sometimes the stroke has thicker ink than the other. Sometimes there's less ink. 

Pacita doesn't seem to mind.

She is focusing on the paper.

Her brows are frown and her lips are unconsciously pouted.

May Villain Sun,

Da wither her is bery col. I haven't see..saw..your fadir dis days but I'm not alone. Your Aunty Mikaela and Aliah always drinking me. Sigrid is always angry <(-v-)> He took away my wine. •◇•))) How are you in your sku..skool? 

Pacita

Miss you Deus.

P.S

I'm writing everyday but I haven't receve repli yet? Do you receve my leter? Send me repli if your need help. O your might not be able to repli? I'll ask Mito but I haven't sawn him yet. I want to see you at skool one day. Before you grawdate. 

Is my handriting alright? 

I often exchange leter with Clarisa, you know da one who will became Quiin? But Mito usually rewrite my letter before I send it and make me write it again so I think It luks bad? Should I show your Dad 1st too be4 I sent t 2 yo? 

My hand hurts naw becos I'm writing so loooong. Bye.

Pacita folded the letter and asked Aliah to send the letter.

Aliah paused seeing Pacita not giving her the letter.

"Duchess?"

Pacita snorts.

"Are you really sending my letter? Why hasn't he written me a reply yet? He usually sends me gifts everyday."

She folded her arms.

Aliah sighs.

"Duchess, Young Duke's school is farther now. So of course the reply will take a little longer."

Pacita sighs.

"Mito is not here. The little Villain isn't here. Shouldn't we go around here? I can't just wait here doing nothing."

"Do you want to go around the town? Or do you want to invite people over?"

"Not hosting a tea party." Pacita shakes her head and grabs Aliah. She looks around and whispers.

"I saw the hosts of tea parties before. They don't have time to rest and they have to smile and dissolve in fighting with composure all day long. They stand straight with their heavy dresses and put their hands in front as they communicate. If you make me go through that, forget it. I'll quit." Pacita shakes her head 

"Absolutely NO WAY!"

"But there are parties you can't not throw a party. Like your wedding anniversary, birthday, Congratulations party when Duke's successful in his war fare, Congratulations for young Duke's education or when he has an achievement and when he gets engaged or married ...."

Aliah paused and looked at Pacita.

Pacita sighs.

"Sometimes, I feel like I don't belong in this glamoring world."

"Duchess…did I say something wrong?"

"Pftt..ahahaha. No. It's just.. I can't help it sometimes.. I feel like I want to run away and forget I have responsibilities. I feel like I can't do it and I'm deceiving everyone."

Aliah looks at Pacita.

She has always been a hard headed woman who will snort and roll her eyes when you question her. She will do her best to win against anyone who looks down on her. Aliah always vision her as a strong woman but sometimes she just looks so out of place and fragile.