Secret Affair 2

Everyone is looking at Mito, Pacita and Amadeus.

Pacita sat down while the two stood beside her. One is drinking red wine while Amadeus just stares straight ahead like a guard.

Pacita is eating small pastries because Mito doesn't allow her to drink wine.

The King finally arrived, diverting other people's attention.

The King walks with the Queen, they are smiling and waving. The three Princes stood behind the King's throne when they sat down.

"Wow." She can't believe that she is in the same room as the royalty.

She puts her hand over her chest feeling overwhelmed.

Mito doesn't like to see his wife this emotional over the Royalty. But he understood that normal citizens will feel this much seeing the monarch that ruled over them.

Even though he told her that they have the military strength and money that can rival the royalty, it doesn't mean Ireveles ruled the whole country. 

"Don't tell me you will cry, mother." Amadeus said.

"Why would I cry?" Pacita pouts.

"I'm just amazed to see them in person."

Pacita doesn't even understand what the King is talking about at the moment. She just cared about meeting them in person and not them as a person.

"He does talk a lot." Pacita whispers to Amadeus.

Amadeus grins.

"He is." 

They clap when everyone is clapping. They watch as everyone laugh and nod their heads as the King ends his speech.

"Thank you all for coming to my birthday celebration, I hope everyone has a  good time."

The King looks at his secretary and the secretary looks at the orchestra maestro to start the music.

The King then stood up and asked the Queen for a dance. The first dance is for the celebrant so everyone just marbles at the King and Queen beautiful dance. Trying to subtly tell each other how the King and Queen both look perfect for each other and other more praises.

After the first dance everyone claps their hands.

All the princes ask someone to be their partner.

Amadeus frowns seeing Prince Dior and Julianna, Clover and Paula and the third Prince Seanne and Michaela.

Three girls he is acquainted with are dancing with the three Princes. Granted that they may have shown him desire to be his partner to tonight's dance and shut them down or just simply ignored them, he still didn't expect them to have the royalty as spare partner. Especially Julianna. The girl is full of schemes but he thinks her petty schemes won't bring her anywhere but it appears he underestimated her a lot.

"Isn't that Paula? I thought she liked you." Pacita pouts.

Amadeus shakes his head.

"Liking or disliking, we are too young to think about it but already old enough to know all the possibilities of our future partners doesn't always depend on our own feelings."

"Just say you are lonely." Pacita snorts.

"Like I said Mother, Learn to listen to what I'm saying." Amadeus pouts.

"Wanna dance?" Pacita asks him.

"Shouldn't you dance with father instead?" 

Pacita looks at Mito.

Mito smiles.

"Just dance if you want to dance."

"See."

Pacita holds his hand and pulls him to the dance floor.

Mito watches them dance.

He has seen her dance and he likes how lovely she was on the dance floor. Her whole body moves like she is the one creating the music as she moves.

This was Amadeus' first time seeing Pacita dance and he was amazed and speechless. He already knows his mother is beautiful but there is something more appealing as she dances.

It feels like she is stepping on calm water and everytime her bare feet touches the water it ripples in his heart. 

The dance ends and Amadeus and Pacita are both gasping for air.

Amadeus held his hand to his chest and felt his heart beating. He has never been this moved before and it feels refreshing.

Pacita is also gasping for air and her beautiful face was covered with sweat.

Everyone claps their hands showing them respect.

Pacita waves and smiles as they walk back to Mito.

Mito wipes his wife's forehead.

"The dance instructor will be mad at me. Hehe. She said that a woman should always be poise and beautiful, graceful and fluid as she moves on the dance floor, unlike me who gasps for air and sweats."

Pacita chuckles and smiles.

"But I'm a dancer. That is not how you should dance. Let your heart ache as you move the way your body desires to move. Even if it's not what others want to see..At least it's what your heart wants you to be."

Pacita said as she looks at Mito.

Mito looks at Pacita's eyes and is seduced by her beauty. He leans down and gives her a fiery kiss in front of everyone's watchful eyes.

Amadeus sat down ignoring his parents.

He doesn't know he is also a romanticist like his mother. For a moment, he entrusts his whole body to his heart and he dances and moves mindlessly.

He chuckles thinking how fun it was.

Arben and Gustav came to talk to Amadeus.

They tease him that he might have a knack for being a dancer.

Amadeus just corrected them, "I'm a son of a dancer, so It's not a surprise."

Arben and Gustav just think that Amadeus is talking about Pacita cause nobody can deny that her dance will haunt a lot of men tonight and more days to come.

On the other hand, Dior visits Julianna in the guest room after their little accident. Dior didn't pay attention and it ended up Julianna having sprained ankle.

"I'm sorry for what happened."

"It's alright your highness. It's not your fault."

Julianna smiles sweetly. But knowing Dior, his former husband, she knows exactly that Dior beautiful blonde who can dance gracefully. And the Duchess just became the center of his affection. She doesn't want to end up with Dior in this life but she still needs him to get close to Amadeus. Luckily, Dior is not someone who pursues married women. Still it hurts her pride that even though she is also blonde, Dior still has to look somewhere else.

After all, they've been married for a long time. She still considers him as her husband.

A/N:

Julianna's character is the type who believes in themselves so much and thinks they are very privileged. 

Amadeus will be in an idol group if he is from this timeline. He can sing too.