Amadeus Necklace 2

Shaaa***

Shaaa***

The aura of the necklace on Amadeus chest looks so strange that anyone can't help but stare at it.

'It doesnt fit.'

'It doesnt look good on him.'

'It destroy his flawless beauty.'

'Something so disgusting.'

Even the teachers gawk at the necklace. Its too bright that makes one irritated from the bottom of their heart.

Amadeus, who is wearing it, looks oblivious and he looks unaffected by everyone's gaze.

Nobody can tell him that somehow this necklace destroy elegance!

"Hello." Amadeus paused and looks at Julia. This girl is really amazing. Popping out anywhere in the campus.

Amadeus looks at her.
"Hello Ms. Zansa."
Amadeus is holding a book on his left side, beside him is his aide/servant.

"Um...I...I guess nobody likes sweets." She smiles wryly. "Ill do my best to make something else."

Amadeus shakes his head.
"Lady Zansa, its delicious."

"Really?" She brightens up

"Yes. But its not very polite to push food to someone else's, isnt it? We are not that close and there are rules in the school that prohibits of makiing our own food without supervision."
Amadeus said.

"Oh...I...Nobody." she looks down and her hands are sweating. "Nobody told me...Is it because Im..."

"You should learn to ask if nobody told you. If not your classmates, your teacher will always be there to help. For sure you can learn well." Amadeus said and slightly tilt his head and walks in opposite direction.

The girl is still watching his back even though he is already far away.

"You are lying... You didnt taste it." She looks down sadly.

"Does Lady Zansa fancy the Young Duke Irevelis?"

"Ah! Y-you must be?"the girl tilts her head trying to recall who has platinum blonde hair and pink iris.
"Your Highness!" She exclaims and suddenly gasps.

"Correct." He smiles.

"Ah! I didnt know. I..." She grabs the edge of her skirt and bow inelegantly.
"Ah. Ah...This..." she grabs her hands together feeling scared.

Clover touches his hands.
"Dobt be afraid. I wont bite you."

Julianna blushes. And moves back.
"Uh.. Um....Your highness, Im sorry if Im rude. I...Im not familiar to everything yet.." she blushes trying to hide her eyes due to shame.

"Heh." Clover smiles and wipes the lady's bangs.
"Pretty golden eyes. You are like a walking goddess of gold."

Julianna blushes and pushes the prince away.
"Pl-please dont stare so much!" She shouted and runs away.

Clover is on the floor, shocked.
Then he laughs loudly.
"Interesting! You are very interesting  Julianna Zansa. Hahahha."

***

"Young master, how about changing another necklace?"

Amadeus frowns.
"What's the point of wearing another necklace?"

Its not the necklace that he likes.

Meanwhile,

"The design is not that good." Mito said.

Pacita toss the necklace to the jewelry box.
"Yeah, its not pretty. Maybe I should ask them to make a design for me instead of me makinng the design." She wonders if the Villain throws the necklace the moment he sees it.

"Lets have dinner here." Mito said.
He is in Pacita's room again.

He often visit him and rejected all her advances so she no longer ask if he wants her to 'attend'to him.

"Okay." She stands up and tell the maid to prepare their meal in his room.

She frowns.
The reason the rich didnt eat on their room maybe because of the smell of food. It always stays in her room making her feel a bit unusual.
"Actually, lets eat in tbe dinning area."

"Why?"

"I try eating my pillow last time because it smelled meat in my dream."

Mito laughs.

A/N:

^_^)_