Pacita's Name 3

"Dad?"

The baron glares at his son.
"Is still there no news about Pacita? What's wrong with that woman? She thinks she can juat dispose of us after we did everything to send her to the Duke?" Renan sneers. " She just looks like she will do everything I tell her and in a moment of truth. She snaps and throw everything to save herself!"
He angrily punched his fist to the table.

Solemn sighs.
"I told you not to trust that woman. Isnt her mother a prostitute?"

"She is a dancer." Arthur corrected.

"Dancer or prostitute, what's the difference infront of money?" Solemn laughs.

Renan sneers.
"What the hell are the two of you laughing? The plan to send the poison failed. The Duke wont let us contact Pacita and all my request to visit her was denied. Theres only one thing left....To ask the king's benevolence so I can meet that whore's daughter!" Renan angrily said.

Renan and Amethyst are the only one inside the study room.
Suddenly Amethyst let go of the wine glass and glares at Renan.

"What did you just call Pacita's mother?"

"Not now Amethyst."

"Not now? Dont I swallow everything and give birth to a child out of wedlock ....just so you can call me a whore?"

"I married you didnt I?" Renan sneers.
"But arent you a whore back then?"

Amethyst clenched her fist.
"I am. But you promise me that you will never call me a whore again! Not infront of my children."

"They do not know you are the real mother of Pacita! What is eating you?"

Amethyst angrily snorts.
"Still, I am that child's mother!"

"Oh...I see what you are trying to do." Renan walks to her and grabs her face with his hand.
"You are trying to oppose me so you can go to Pacita and act like a lovely mother?"

Amethyst eyes shakes.

Renan slaps her face
"Dream on! You think if I become ruin, I will drag you and that Pacita with me. Even the Duke wont be able to help her. So do your best, use that brain of yours and make sure we can meet Pacita!"

Amethyst grits her teeth and spits while looking at Renan's angry back.

Amethyst is a whore back then.
Laureen is a dancer.
Even though they both grow up together and have the same background, she never able to make Laureen become a whore like her and then Laureen actually falls inlove with a noble man. She feels it  wasnt right.
They arent suppose to live like that.
So he helps Renan.

She can still remember...That night when she pushes Patricio to his death.
But with that sin she committed, she become the baroness. She now living a life she never thought she will have.

"Pacita...you also living a life you never imagine thanks to a man so you wont blame mom right?"

.
.
.

Pacita had the most painful hangover.
She doesnt even have one before. She thought she will always be like that. But now. Her head is killing her.

Mito holds her hand all day and let her curse and say bad words all she wants.

"Mito...."

"Hmmm?"

"You are enjoying this right?" Pacita squints her eyes and glares at him.

Mito gives her a satisfiied smile.
"I will  nevee enjoy things that makes you feel painful."

"Sweet talker!!!" Pacita angrily jumps at Mito.
Mito catches her.

Pacita sleeps on his chest.

Mito rubs her hair.

"Seriously.....Make her pain less" Mito glares at the doctors behind him and they all cower in fear.

A/N:

Lolols