Too Late To Save You: Henry X Carla

(Any hot female x Henry is good)
(TW: Suicide)

Henry was walking around the mansion, racking his brain for ideas on what to get his best friend Carla for her birthday when he felt 2 sets of arms wrap around his waist, he chuckled.
"Hey Carla, Hey Harley"

The two girls smiled happily "hi Henry"
He smiled, "you two drive me crazy, just so you know."
Carla nodded "that means were doing our jobs correctly!!!!!"
I laughed and gave her a pat on the head "good job then"

I noticed her blushing Which caused me to blush, Harley smiled "just get together you two!!"
Carla shook her head, just then, there waa  knock on the manor door, Henry opened it and was tackled by a pale black haired girl, one who was crying "Henry" she smiled
"Alice!!" He kissed her cheek "but I thought you died?!?"
She shook her head "I got away, but it took so long to find you love"
I heard a quiet sob and a stack of books fall, I turned around to see Carla running away, her books on the ground.

Alice raised an eyebrow "what's her problem?"
Harley rolled her eyes "She likes you Henry"
Alice sighed "go after her"
Henry nodded and ran after Carla, her door was locked, so he started banging on it, until he heard a chair fall to the ground, that's when Henry busted the door down.

He saw carlas frail body hanging from the ceiling, he ran to her and used his claw to cut the rope, but it was too late, she was gone.

Henry fell to the ground, Carla held tight to his chest, "I should have told you, I love you carla, but now... Its too late to save you"
He started crying