Always here for you (Toby x Marci)

Marci was sitting on the front porch of slender mansion with her best friend, Copy cat Annie, or just Annie.
Annie was braiding Marcis long, ginger hair, which wasn't in its normal pigtails.
Marci looked up from her sketch book "Hey Annie, I was wondering, what do I do if I like someone"
Annie gasped and smiled she texted Marci "Tell me who!!"
Annie rarely spoke, often EJ did it for her but, since he wasn't here, she chose to just text Marci, since the ginger haired proxy refused to learn sign language.
Marci blushed "Toby"
Connie, who had been playing super smash Bros on the porch rail looked down at her "You have to be careful with Toby, he's been through a lot"
Marci sighed "we all have"
"Toby lost the only three people he cared about" Connie said, sighing.
Annie looked at Marci and signed somthing, before resuming braiding Marcis hair.
Connie nodded "Annie said I should tell you, Before he came here, he lost his older sister in a car crash, when he came here, he didn't expect to fond anyone he'd like, till he met Natalie, aka clockwork, they where a really cute couple, and she ment the world to him, he also met Carla, who was practically his little sister, but Natalie got sick, quite badly sick. She died, when Toby was out on a mission, he never forgave himself for not being there for her when she passed. Then, less than a year later, Carla went missing, later turned up again, dead. He's been sort of... Broken since then,he had finally lost it all"

Marci looked down "thats horrible.." She got up quickly. Annie made an annoyed face, since she hadn't gotten to finish braiding Marcis hair.
Marci looked at her "Ill be back, you can do it later" She then ran into the mansion and up to Tobys room.
She knocked on the door lightly, and a faint "Come in" was heard from the other side of the door.
Mar I walked in, Toby looked like he had been crying, she looked around the room, eyes landing on three pictures on his dresser, one of him, when he was younger, with an older blonde girl, the two just smiling at the camera. She figured it was his older sister. The one next to it was him carrying a brown haired girl with a clock eye.
And the last picture was of Him, A small girl with long brown hair on his back, the two looked genuinely happy, on the wall behind them on a banner, written out in what looked like blood, it said 'Happy birthday Carla!'

Marci realized, they where the people Connie told her about.
She walked over and sat next to toby, who immediately had tears in his eyes again, so, Marcis first instinct was to hug him, and she did. He buried his face in her chest and hugged her back, he was crying full out now.
"Its alright Toby, if you ever need anything, I promise, I'm always here for you"
He looked at her and smiled a bit "Thanks Marc"
Without thinking, he kissed her cheek lightly.
She blushed and smiled.

(That's how imma end this)