What happened to her? (Drowned Fam. angst)

Connie paced slendermans office "what do you mean she's not back yet!"

"She's not answering her phone" Honey squeaked
Slender was nailing the chairs to the floor... Connie was mad, that ment throwing chairs.

Connie noticing him hammering chairs to the floor and growled, Honey was standing as far away from Connie as she could, when she's angry, its not safe.

Connie pulled her socks up, covering her proxy symbol on her knee, "If I can't Brake things. I'm going to find Her."
Honey sighed "Yeah, lets go get her"
Nina banged the door open "I HEARD SOMTHING HAPPENED TO MARY"
Connie nodded "Were going to find her"
Nina grabbed Marcis baseball bat "im coming to"

"Woods" slender said flatly and pushed them out of the office.
Connie ran to the woods, Nina and Honey following her.

After quite a lot of running Nina saw A blonde blob in a tree, She ran to the tree and climbed up, she realized it was Mary, and she panicked "no-"
Mary's eyes fluttered open and looked at her with pupil less eyes "N-nina?" She coughed weakly. Nina held her and slid off the tree, landing on her feet, on the ground.
Connie ran over and saw Mary "what happened to her!?!"
Honey started crying "mom"
Mary coughed up some blood, "I love you all"
Nina looked at her "What"
Mary sighed "Im dying, im sorry"
"YOUR NOT DYING DAMMIT" Connie yelled
Mary sighed as her eyes fluttered closed
Nina started crying.
Connie cried "She left us, I fucking hate her"
Honey fell to her knees and hugged Eddie, crying.
Connie ran off, the water leaking from her cracked skin, blood red from anger.