Hello My Pet (Lj x Kidnapped! Jill x Zalgo) (pt.1)

Laughing Jill sat, curled up on the floor, crying, when the door of the room opened, A tall demon stood in the door frame "Well, morning Jillian" he smiled "Awe, your crying?"
She glared at him "Yes I'm fucking crying!! Zalgo I want to go home! I want to go back to my family!" She screamed.
Zalgo smirked "Family? You mean jack? Who hasn't even been looking for you, over a year since you where kidnapped? Jade? Who doesn't remember you? Carla? Who's dead"
Jill choked "C-Carla died?"
Zalgos laugh echoed through the room "oh love, I forgot I didn't tell you" He sat next to her and played with her hair "She died last year Jillian"
Jills tears ran down her face "Get off me!! Let me go home!!"
"You are home" he kissed her lips and got up
Jill looked disgusted, making Zalgo laugh harder "Ill be back my little pet"
Jill stood up and went to hurt him, he threw her back into the wall, her head hit the wall and she blacked out, the last thing she saw was Carla standing next to zalgo laughing..

-Lj pov-

I was sitting in my room with my daughter Jade, when I heard a knock on my door, before I could answer two kids opened the door, Harley and some blonde boy I didn't know stood in the frame.
Harley ran over to me "Jack please... I need to tell you something"
I look at the small girl "What.. Im not really in the mood"
"your never in the mood anymore" she sighed
The boy looked at me, "Carlas back, and I know where Jillian is"
I looked between the two "what?!?"