Sad truth

Gideon had been dating evergreen for 2 years, and he noticed that every year, on the day she died, she'd disappear for a few days, and after seeing this 2 years in a row, and her being so drained she barley has the energy to get up, everytime, he was worried as that day rolled around again.

Gideon noticed his small girlfriend heading out the backdoor of the cabin he, naturally, decided to spy on her this year, he knew she'd be mad if she found out, but he wasn't gonna let her get hurt. He followed Evie out into the woods and noticed her standing next to a tree, watching a group in the clearing infront of her. A bunch of girl scouts, in various uniforms, sitting around a campfire, he listened in, hopeing Evie didnt see him.

The oldest of the group of scouts starting speaking "Welcome to the annual search camping trip" she smiled at the younger scouts infront of her. Gideon noticed evie's shaking body messing with the vine on her neck as she watched the scout from the woods.One of the smaller scouts raised her hand "W-what are we searching for" The poor girl was only a daisy, only 5 or 6.
The older scout, an ambassador, 17 or 18, laughed "Why, the body of a scout that went missing on this vary day, 20 years ago, in these woods, everyone knows she's dead of course, and every year a group of girls out to find her body, I'm the only ambassador who hasnt seen the body, of course are fun would be cut short if we told the cops we found the body, so we dont, Its said that every year the broken spirit of the missing scout if forced to re live her death the day she died, if we see her spirt we can find her body by following her"

Shocked, Gideon looked from the girls in the clearing to where Evie was a minute later, but she was gone.
"It must have started" Gideon muttered, worried. Then he noticed one of the brownie scouts pull a small doll out of her camp bag, "And this is how we disturb her spirit" the scout said smiling.
"Dont you think shes going through enough shit" one of the girls sighed "Girls already dead, and having to re live it, My mom was on the trip the girl went missing from, poor kid was bullied by the other scouts and neglected by her parents, leave her alone already"

Gideon was suddenly realizing why she started crying and left whenever someone asked about her death, asked about her life at all. He had to stop the girls from messing with that doll and making something that obviously hurts his maggot even worse.

He watched the oldest scout take a knife and cut the leg of the doll, Gideon heard a small cry from far off in the woods and ran in that direction quickly. He saw Evie, her leg bloody from where the doll had been cut. He noticed the rock in the girls hand as she was walking and crying, he also noticed the hornet nest in a tree ahead of her. against his better judgment he yelled out when she pulled her arm back to throw the rock "EVERGREEN DONT THROW THAT" he yelled.

Evie hadn't heard him, any noises or scenery changes that weren't here when she died where invisible to her. She threw the rock, knockings down the hornets nest, and she started running, Gideon went after her, and saw her trip into the large hole in the ground, he ran up to the edge in time to see her crash to the bottom of the deep pit, onto a thick blanket of poison ivy, he heard a sicking crack as she landed and he realized exactly why she had such bad posture, she broke her back when she died.

Evie was crying, calling out for help, struggling to move, but she couldn't, even as the hornets stung her pale body, Gideon noticed more gashes appear on her body, most likely from the scouts cutting up the doll. He ran back to the campsite, the girls where walking around, spread out, but he saw the doll clutched in the oldest girls hand, he couldn't kill her, or more people would come to the site. So, naturally he ran to the girl and grabbed the doll from her hands. She screamed at the site of him and he sickly smiled "Don't fucking make today worse for my girlfriend" he growled. The scout nodded nervously "I'll show you where she is, but I'm gonna need you to call the police as soon as i leave with her"

The horrified scout nodded as she followed him deeper into the woods, Gideon climbed into the hole and picked up Evie, using a length of rope he had to secure his shaking girlfriend to his back before he climbed back up to the top. He looked at the older scout "Call. Now."
The girl called the police, explaining that her group of Girls had found a body in the woods. Gideon stayed till he heard the police sirens, then he left, Taking Evie home, he brought her back to there cabin and layed her on the couch, he lifted her head and sat down, laying her head in his lap. He turned on the glitchy TV, managing to find the news, he watched as they reported the finding of the body and how a girl scout was traumatized, talking about seeing some sort of demon. 

Gideon chuckled at that, he wasnt a demon but the fact that he had traumatized that asshole was funny to him. He felt Evie's body shaking in his lap, he sighed "Su bien amor, estoy aquí" he muttered, petting her hair. He looked back up to the TV as the news reporter spoke 

"The body found is suspected to belong to a girl who disappeared 20 years ago, a girl named Evergreen Thompson, Her parents have been contacted but we are still unsure if it really is the gir-"

he turned the TV off and sighed, bored, he hated the television, he only had it for Evie. he picked his lover up and walked to the bedroom, laying her down carefully he covered her up with a blanket, and kissed her cheek. "Buenas noches gusano, te amo" he muttered into her ear Before changing and climbing into bed himself, he pulled Evie into his arms and held her, soon drifting off to sleep.

||HOLY SHIT 1102 WORDS AND ITS NOT EVEN GOOD!||