What just happened? (Marci x Toby)

(Not marcis actual story)

Ticci Toby was sitting with his 'sister' Carla on the porch of slender mansion, Carla worked for Offenderman but was allowed to come over whenever since Offender didn't care too much.

Jeff walked outside "Hey ticci-bitchs the slender brothers said come inside"
Carla rolled her eyes and got up, then helped toby up "in we go" she laughed and walked inside, Toby smiled and followed.

Slender and his brothers where standing there, A short, ginger haired girl standing behind them. Slender saw them come in and started talking "Children, I have a new proxy, Meet Marcella"
"Marci" the girl said quietly
Offender looked at her "He can call you what he wants"
Marci ticked, and sighed "Actually, He obviously isn't like that, or he wouldn't have asked me what he should call me."

Watching this caused Carla to laugh "Omg I love this kid"
Offender glared at Carla "My apologies boss" Carla muttered, trying not to crack a smile.
Toby was still looking at the girl.
Slender continued speaking "Until she learns the ropes Marci will need a partner"
Tobys hand shot up, but he didn't realize till slender Acknowledged it "Toby it is"
Carla snickered "eager much bro?"

When slender dismissed the meeting Marci grabbed a baseball bat I'm leaving"
Toby ran up to her "ill go with you"
Marci shook her head "Im going by myself"
Toby shook his head "Where are you even going?"
Marci sighed "Im going to kill something called family"

"Oh who?" Carla asked her
Marci sighed "Brother and Father"
Carla laughed "Dads suck"
Marci nodded and headed out of the mansion, Toby following behind her.

When they got to Marcis house, Marci killed her father and brother quickly, Toby watched "Wow, good job" he said, wiping blood of Marcis face.
Marci blushed, pushing him into the wall and kissing him.
After a while she pushed him off, Toby face just as red as hers "what just happened"
"I don't kn-know" Marci said, ticking, "i-im sor-ry" she said crying
Toby hugged her "don't be, I liked it"