21

"Done," Vrishali said finishing her project

"Done," Vrishali said finishing her project. She looked at the dress and the drawing of it.

Vrishali signed after checking everything once again. She has been working on this project for one week.

All she needs to do is pack this dress and the file and courier it to Hailey. The due date to submit the project is next week.

"I need food..." Vrishali told herself patting her stomach.

She skipped her breakfast and lunch to work on this project. She didn't even go to college to finish the project.

Standing up she went to the washroom to use. After doing her business Vrishali walked out of her room towards the kitchen.

Early dinner sounds good...

"What are you doing here?" Vrishali asked surprised seeing Padmanabh wearing casual clothes and an apron.

"Ah- I decided to prepare dinner for us. We never had proper dinner together so..." Padmanabh explained. Vrishali chuckled nodding her head.

"Carry on but I need a snack first, my stomach is growling," Vrishali said going over to the fridge.

"There is samosa and kachori in that box," Padmanabh said pointing to the box.

"Which box?"

"Blue one."

Padmanabh looked at Vrishali before pulling his gaze away. She is wearing a crop top and shorts.

Vrishali looks like a short penguin whenever she wears shorts and a t-shirt. Padmanabh smiled imagining her as a penguin.

Vrishali went over the middle cabinet island with the box and fruit juice. She placed them on the island before getting settled on island.

Vrishali opened the box and pulled one samosa out with her legs swinging.

"What are you cooking?" Vrishali asked taking a bite of her samosa.

"I haven't decided, you want me to cook anything particular?" Padmanabh asked facing her.

Padmanabh decided to come home early and cook for Vrishali as she misses her parents. He feels bad leaving Vrishali alone in this home.

They don't even eat together, the only time they get to spend or see each other is in the evening when they discuss Amal palace property.

"Your wish but please make a dessert," Vrishali said. Padmanabh turned around to see her. He shook his head before pulling out the atta box (wheat flour).

"You want me to help?" Vrishali asked even though she doesn't know a thing about Indian cooking.

"No, I will manage. Or else you learn the recipe while I prepare it," Padmanabh spoke gently.