3

Vrishali stepped out of the palace with Riddi and Nandini for shopping. Vrishali couldn't stop looking at the streets filled with colourful clothes and jewellery. Now, her gallery is filled with pictures she clicked on her way.

"How does this look?" Vrishali asked, stepping out of the trail room.

"It's good." Vrishali entered the trial room to change into another one.

"So, who do you think it's going to be among us four?" She heard Riddi. She waited for Nandini to say something.

"I love someone, and they already agreed to my wedding. So, I'm out of the list. Even your parents chose Bhuvan for you. It's Radhika or Vrishali," Nandini said.

"Haha, I'm twenty and arranged marriage isn't my thing. I ain't gonna marry a stranger," Vrishali replied, and the girls laughed.

"So you both are kind of engaged, eh?" Vrishali walked out in her jeans and tee. Her hands are full of clothes.

She dumped them in the carry bag. "Yeah, we are thinking of getting married after three years. Alok wants to marry after his sister's," Nandini said, crossing her arms.

"Alok is the one with whom you have posted a picture on Instagram?" Vrishali asked. Nandini chuckled, nodding her head. "I attended his cousin's engagement."

"Bhuvan and I decided to tie the knot after two or three years."

*

"Why did sasu-ma and sasur-sa (father-in-law) call us to talk privately?" Gauravi asked Deepash. Deepash doesn't have an answer to why his parents called.

"I don't know. We will be knowing after talking to them."

Vrishali spent the remaining day shopping in the local market and watching the sunset with her sisters. She asked Radhika to join them, but Radhika declined, saying she needed to visit the spa.

"Do you two think Radhika will marry him?" Riddi asked as the three girls sat on the rocky floor.

"Radhika has been spending most of the time with Diya Kumari. Even Simrita tai is hell-bent on marrying Radhika to him." Nandini spoke.

"But why, though? I mean, why marry someone without love?" Vrishali asked, turning to Nandini.

"Because babe, love really doesn't matter to her. It can be born even after marriage. This is like a golden ticket to Simrita tai. Basically, Radhika will become a queen sooner or later, and it gives every right to Simrita tai to taunt us," Riddi said.

"Leave about them, but tell me, Vrishali, how many guys you have dated. I saw the comments you get for every picture you post on Instagram." Nandini wiggled her brows teasingly.

"Nah, I went on dates and met people, but they didn't give me the vibe I wanted. The only boyfriend I had― ended up in ten days," Vrishali said, recalling the Blondie guy Luke.