38

Diya Kumari sipped her tea along with Vrishali who sat beside her

Diya Kumari sipped her tea along with Vrishali who sat beside her. Vrishali laughed as Akshita said something funny.

Diya Kumari not really hates Vrishali anymore. She used to dislike her but now she is habituated to Vrishali and vice versa.

They may not exactly have a conversation but they do have sassy small conversations here and there.

"Exactly, who believes that dolls can talk?" Akshay asks looking at Akshita.

"But I saw in that movie even Kristi said dolls talk," Akshita said.

"Which movie?" Vrishali asked keeping her teacup down.

"Annabelle."

"Who let you watch the movie?" Padmanabh asked.

Akshita gave a guilty smile, "I saw it when mom and dad were watching."

"Should we watch the movie together?" Vrishali asked looking at Padmanabh. Padmanabh was about to scold his sister for letting the kids watch the horror movies.

"Yes we should, should we go and watch now?" Naina asked.

"I want to watch insidious," Akshay said getting up from Arjun's lap.

"Let's go to the projector room." Vrishali stood up.

"No."

"No?" Vrishali asked Padmanabh.

"Yes, we can't watch a horror movie with kids," Padmanabh said.

"Why can't we?" Vrishali now stood in front of Padmanabh.

"Kids are scared of horror movies."

"But Akshay and Akshita aren't scared of horror movies. They have watched the movies before. Aren't they?" Vrishali asked Naina.

"Yes."

"No, I don't agree. They will get scared in their sleep," Padmanabh said.

"Then we will sleep with dad and mum or with you and mami," Akshay said.

"See they are scared."

"No, they aren't."

"They are." Diya Kumari, Naina and Arjun look in between Padmanabh and Vrishali.

"Array, don't tell me you are scared of horror movies," Vrishali said playfully forgetting about everyone in the room.

"Why would I?"

"Because you are the one who is making excuses."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Why are you arguing?" Padmanabh questioned looking down at Vrishali.