31

Vrishali smiled brightly looking at Padmanabh

Vrishali smiled brightly looking at Padmanabh. He walked over to her as she waited for him with her luggage.

"Hey," Vrishali said leaving her luggage and going over to Padmanabh to hug him.

She wrapped her tiny arms around him, Padmanabh signed happily wrapping his arms around Vrishali picking her up as she was standing on her tiptoes.

"Hey" Padmanabh whispered as Vrishali hugged him tightly. Padmanabh smiled against her.

He didn't expect her to hug him but he is thankful that she did. He would not take a step forward because of his shyness.

"Ugh, I missed you," Vrishali said unwrapping her arms around Padmanabh.

"I missed you" Padmanabh replied patting her head.

Padmanabh took Vrishali's luggage and they started walking towards their car. Vrishali breathed in the air of Paris.

They have decided to meet in Paris, Padmanabh flew from India and Vrishali flew from New York.

"This is my second time visiting Paris. I was five years old when I visited Paris for the first time with my parents" Vrishali said excitedly holding Padmanabh's hand.

Padmanabh looked down at her small hand holding his. He smiled looking down at the pavement. He put her luggage in the trunk as Vrishali looked around with a huge smile on her face.

Padmanabh planned to fly to New York then to Paris with Vrishali but they had to make changes in the last hour.

Padmanabh's mother was hell-bent on knowing where he is going. If he said he is going to New York, she would be doing something so he said he is going to Paris to attend a royal ball. It's not that Padmanabh wants to hide about them. He is just being private knowing his mother.

He opened the door for Vrishali, "thank you" Vrishali said getting into the car. Padmanabh went over to the other side, he opened his door and got in.

"Have you been to Paris before?" Vrishali asked.

"Yes, I have stayed in Paris for three months" Padmanabh replied.

"Really? I always wanted to visit Paris and I can't believe I'm visiting Paris for Christmas" Vrishali smiles widely making Padmanabh smile.

"The city looks so pretty" Vrishali awes watching the streets decorated with fairy lights and bulbs. Padmanabh drove for thirty minutes then they reached the apartment building.

"Are we living in an apartment?" Vrishali asked in confusion as the watchman allowed the car once he saw Padmanabh.

"Yes," Padmanabh drove inside and parked the car. Vrishali unbuckled her seatbelt getting on looking at the parking lot.

"This is must be an elite apartment," Vrishali said.

"Yes"

"What is the apartments name?"