03

3

"THANKS FOR THE RIDE!" YOU EXCLAIMED TO EREN who drove off aggressively. he was still in a bad mood and it really made you confused as to why. you let out a long sigh and walked into the familiar house greeted by hange.

"welcome homeee! how was it?" they asked and gave a large hug. the house was filled with the warm scent of broth.

"could have been better..." you sighed. "are you making something?"

"yes! i thought since it was chilly outside, i'd make something warm!" they cheered and lead into the kitchen. sure enough the smell only got better. "it's your mother's favorite." you looked into the bowl to see hange's signature beef stew.

"thank you, mom. it smells delicious." you smiled and gave her a hug again. "also... can i ask you a question?" you walked and sat at the small table, still in view of hange. they side eyed you through their glasses and hummed their attention to you. "well, i'm starting to get worried about eren, armin, mikasa..."

"and why is that?" they questioned and came across from you on the table.

"it's been so awkward lately, and eren even acted different today. armin wasn't as happy. and mikasa..." you thought about it for a second. "well, she's hard to read. always has been."

"well, don't you think that they had an off day?"

"it could be that, but it was kind of like this at dinner." you slumped into your chair. "conversations felt tense, and armin kept looking at mikasa, worriedly. eren was super quiet as well."

"maybe ask mikasa and armin in private." they smiled and looked you straight in the eye. "i know how jittery and shy you are with eren, so maybe ask armin and mikasa first?" they recommended. you let a quiet chuckle, as you we're super flustered around eren.

"yeah, i'll do that. thank you!" you exclaimed and stood up to hug hange again. they let out a giggle, and with that you had began to eat dinner with you.

thursday, october 12th 7:38pm

                                                                                 you
                                                                                                                                                                hey can we talk?

mika the loml 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
yeah of course, everything alright?

                                                                                                                                                                                               you
                                                                                                                                         yeah! everythings fine i just wanted to talk to
you about eren

you
                                                                                                         he seems different lately and more out of it and
                                                                                                           idk today he also acted really mean which was
                                                                                                                                                                         unordinary...