26

26

"DAMNIT, EREN." I GROANED AND SLOWLY GOT UP from the bed.

"whaatttt?"

    "you can't ever control yourself!" i yelled at the sleepy brunette wrapped in my comforter. his long brown hair dropping down to his shoulders as he rose. "you do realize we have a shoot today! and my it feels like my lower back was beat and bruised..."

    he chuckled nervously and stood up wrapping me up from behind. "i'm sorrryyy! you're just so addicting and i love you so much!" he hugged me tighter.

    "eren." i deadpanned towards the wall. he hummed in response. "go shower and get ready for work."

    "but i don't want to go! i wanna stay with you!" he whined and flipped me around, our naked chests touching.

    "i literally stand next to you all day! stop complaining!" i yelled and pushed away from him. "go shower, and then i'll make breakfast."

    "pancakes?" he smirked. i looked to him, his eager face looking right towards me.

    "if you go, sure." and with that he nodded and booked it out of my room. i hoped mikasa wasn't up to see his naked body running in the hallway. i sighed and hopped into the shower really quickly. once i finished, eren was already in the kitchen making 3 cups of coffee. he wore his usual suit and his hair tied up. mikasa stood at the counter in a long sleeved button up and high waisted black jeans. "good morning."

"good morning." mikasa replied. she was currently organizing papers, i'm guessing for her day of work ahead.

"can you make the pancakes now?!" eren exclaimed handing me a cup of coffee with the correct amount of additional sweeteners. i nodded and took a swig of the coffee before beginning to make the pancake mix. eren sat down at the island and messed around on his phone. "hey mikasa, what if i did this haircut? do you think y/n will like it?" he whispered, but i could still hear.

"you want to cut your hair?" i asked and turned to face him.

"i mean- i don't know." he sighed. he put a hand to his bun. "as much as i like it long, it get's super hard to take care of."

"if you keep it long, get some piercings; i'd ride your dick all night." i joked.

"really... y/n really?!" he yelled. he came up to me and swished me to face him. "are you serious? how many, where?" he kept asking more questions.

"calm down! i was joking!" i laughed. i released from his grip and poured some batter onto the pan. "half joking..." i muttered.

"i heard that! i'm going to get more piercings tonight!" he announced. i rolled my eyes.

"like hell, you have the lowest pain tolerance." i deadpanned. he hugged and walked away.

"hey, hey, mikasa." he giggled. she hummed in slight annoyance. i flipped a pancake and saw it was finished, setting it on a plate. "wanna get our cartilage pierced together?" he questioned. with that i quickly whipped around to see mikasa nodding her head vigorously.

"hey what?! mikasa never wants anything permanent on her body!" i yelled. "remember that one time she turned down a really cute guy to do her tattoo while we were all drunk?! that was the time she made an oath to never get anything permanent on her body!"

"that 'cute guy' was me, y/n..." eren sighed. i let out a confused groan and worked on pancakes some more. "i was drunk too, never touched a tattoo needle in my life. plus we were only in our senior year of high school."