11

11

"YOU WERE CUTE TOGETHER TODAY." MIKASA SUDDENLY stated. peick, gabi, mikasa, and i were all sitting in my bedroom hanging out. currently we had music going and just going through our phones.

"who?" gabi asked. "porco and peick? they were cuddling but it was more annoying than cute..."

"hey! it was cute!" pieck retorted. i let out a giggle at the little bit of bickering between the 2 of them. (a/n: by the way, gabi and falco are juniors in highschool)

"no, no. not you two." mikasa interrupted. "y/n and eren."

"huh?!" i exclaimed. "you mean when he was picking me up and jumping around?!" mikasa nodded and i sighed.

"OH! if we're talking about those two, they were adorable!" peick squealed. i rolled my eyes.

"it wasn't even cute, eren was just being the normal bastard he is."

"you can't say that! he was all sweet and childish with you!" peick stated. i shook my head, remembering the fun we had at the beach.

-

suddenly, i tackled him back into the water. i laid atop of him and we both giggled at the action.

"in all honesty." i began and removed myself to sit in the water. "that's the most fun i've had in a while."

"really? me too." he smiled. we looked at each other for a moment before both looking away.

"let's go back?" i asked. he hummed in response and we both got up to go and dry off with everyone else.

-

i put my hands over my face as if i were embarrassed, and i was. i felt the heat radiating off my skin into my palms. everyone giggled with my action.

"i'm never going to like him again, mark my words." i growled.

"that's what they all say." mikasa sighed.

"listen, you can't let that tiny little bump in the road get in between you guys." pieck started. "from my stand point, you two would make the perfect couple."

"well, i am letting that little bump get in between us. i don't like him anymore i mean it." i grumbled. it went quiet and the three of them look at me with faces of both worry and the 'really?' look. i sighed and stood up from my bed. "i'm gonna get some water." and with that i left my room and shut the door. i heard the boys yelling and chattering in armin's room but left it be. i walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and drank it quickly, then walked over to the balcony overlooking the city.

the summer night was breezy but warm. the sound of cars and building lights blinding every thought i had. i looked off into the distance to find the ocean we had visited today. i smiled to myself before taking a deep breath in and turning on my heel quickly. but, of course in my luck, eren stood right there in front of me.

"why are you out here?" he asked.

"just 'cause." i replied dully.

"'cause why?" he pestered. i sighed and walked past him, sprawling my body across all 3 cushions of the couch.

"just needed a breather, what about you?"

"i wanted chocolate milk." he replied and sat on the floor next to me.

"that's so random..." i mumbled.

"well, the guys started to get to competitive over the game." he groaned and rested his head next to mine. the room was dim and only lit up by the city and moon. "you have pretty eyes. and that's just a compliment, don't take it as anything more." he randomly stated. my breath hitched. the way he said it, and the way his gorgeous teal eyes looked into mine...