22

22

"AWH! YOU'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" HISTORIA SQUEALED and pushed eren and i closer together. i awkwardly laughed as eren triumphed over our official relationship.

"this isn't fair! how come this suicidal blockhead gets a hot girlfriend?!" jean pouted.

eren laughed and hugged me into his chest. i almost tumbled over his sudden movement. "don't call her hot, she's mine!" he snarled. i sighed in his chest and pushed away.

"how about instead of fighting over girlfriends, i make some food; yeah?" i announced. everyone cheered, especially sasha.

"y/n, do you need any help?" mikasa asked.

"sure, with the large amount of people i'm not sure what to make." i sighed. mikasa smiled and came over to me, assisting me in walking to the kitchen.

"and look! you fucked her so hard she can't walk by herself!" connie exclaimed.

eren laughed nervously. "oops?" he chuckled. i turned to send a glare his way.

"just leave it, he's going to brag about you for as long as you live, you know that. right?" mikasa started a conversation. she looked in the fridge while i stood in the corner between the counter and the wall, using both to prop me up.

"yeah, but i don't mind 'cause i'll do the same." i laughed.

mikasa giggled. "remember when you told all of us that you weren't ever going to like him again?" i blushed and looked to mikasa smirking as she grabbed ingredients from the fridge.

"well, things change, huh!" i huffed. mikasa just laughed and finally closed the fridge. "are we making pizza? we always could just order one."

"well, yeah. but we have all the stuff for it; so why not." she replied. i nodded and we began to cook.

eren pov

"so, how was fucking her?" jean asked.

"you don't need to know." i growled and took a sip from my cup.

connie laughed. "well if she can't walk, they must've both enjoyed it!" he laughed. i sighed and looked at jean.

"don't get any funny ideas, she's mine horse face. plus, in college you didn't like her because she was a 'nerd'." eren glared into jeans eyes.

"well, people can change, right?" jean smirked.

"if you two are fighting again, i won't hesitate to knock you both out." y/n's voice lectured from the kitchen. i look over to see her with a hand on her hip glaring at his both.

"he's threatening me, y/nnn!" i cried and ran over to her to give her a hug.

"just be quiet..." she sighed and pat my arms. i looked to jean who had a dark shadow casted over his eyes. i smirked.

"damn you, suicidal bastard!" jean yelled and came running at me. i let go of y/n and went to stand up to him.

before either one of us threw a punch, y/n's hands slapped our faces; her body in between us. "shall i knock you out?" she purred. she shook her head and pulled away from our faces. jean smiled at y/n's touch.

y/n pov again

"stop touching his face! it's horse infested." eren snarled. this only made jean more angry.

"listen. both of you stop. okay?" i demanded. they both relaxed and pouted. i let out a sigh, "and stop talking about eren and i fucking! he took my virginity and we've railed multiple times, the. end!" i yelled, pretty much done with the commotion. i honestly just wanted to lay in bed.