6

My first day of school had officially ended. Now I was scattered on my bed.

Loads of thoughts were roaming in my head.

What's with Seojun and Jukyung talking about his helmet?

What's with Seojun and Suho throwing words sharp as knife at each other?

And WHAT'S WITH THIS HAN SEOJUN?

WHO IS HAN SEOJUN?

Sighing I got off my bed and headed towards the living room.

I saw Suho sitting on couch doing what seems like his homework.

I sat beside him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He spoke still writing his homework.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

After that we both didn't speak.

I watched as he did his homework. My homework is already over. I did it right after coming home.

"Who is this Han Seojun?" My question stopped him from reading his book and made him look at me.

"Why are you asking?" I saw him tensing a bit.

"I just want to know. This Seojun kid seems to be everywhere in the school" I sighed now laying on the couch. Basically my head is on the hand rest and my half body sitting.

"Just ignore him and don't get to close to him" he said getting back to his work.

I furrowed my brows in confusion "Why shouldn't I get to close to him?"

"He is bad news. Just stay away from him" he said.

Before I could speak he grabbed his things and went to his room.

Looks like I will have to find it out myself.

|°•The next day•°|

Currently it was economy class. We are learning about economical shift in the early years of Joseon Dynasty.

Some students were listening, others were sleeping. Here I was trying not to turn and hit Seojun with my book. Since the class started he had started to poke me with his pen.

I was getting angry at every poke. I even snatched his pen one time when the teacher had turned. But no use. He started doing it again with another of his pen.

"Seojun I am warning you. You will regret later if you don't stop now" I whispered trying not to snap.

He just completely ignored me but stopped.

'Finally some peace' I sighed getting back to writing.

Ok I spoke to early because he started to hit my desk now.

You bit-

Suddenly Jukyung stood up making the whole class turn at her.

She groaned holding her stomach "sorry but can I be excused to the restroom?

"Sure thing" the teacher said and she rushed out of the room.

She looks in hurry.

"If she lived in the era of Joseon Dynasty, she wouldn't be called a lady" the teacher said making everyone snicker. "Anyway it doesn't matter now a days" he added.

Then the bell rang "wait for me I have to go too. See you in next class" he said and left the room.

I turned on my seat 180°, glaring at Seojun who raised a brow at me.