52

"Now you have to apply this on the middle" I said putting some soft pink glitter on the middle of the Gowon's eyelid. "Done" I said as I finished putting it. Gowon check herself in the mirror "Wow, it looks so pretty" she said making me smile. I picked out a lip stick for her "here, this one will looks good with your skin tone" she applied it on her lips.

"Aww, my Gowon looks so pretty" I cooed. She blushed and thanked me. "Are you two gonna do this all night?" Seojun said from where he was standing. He was leaning against the door frame of Gowon's room "Who applies makeup at night though?"

"We do" Gowon and I said in unison. We both looked at each other and started laughing. Seojun shook his head, a disapproving expression on his face. "Eonni, let's watch a movie" Gowon said making me think. "Do you have something you want to watch?" I asked.

She nodded her head "there's this movie I have been wanting to watch for a long time" she said. "Okay" I clapped my hands. "Let's watch it" I said closing the eyeshadow palette. "I will make some cup noddles" Gowon stood up and dashed out of the room. I stared at Seojun who still didn't move from the door frame.

I was about to say something when Gowon entered the room again "you should change in to something more comfortable. I think I have something that will fit you" she was searching her closet. "Found it" she pulled out a marron sweatshirt and black sweatpants. Seojun's eyebrows frowned "hey, that looks oddly familiar. Ya! Did you steal my clothes again?" Seojun was now fuming with anger.

"Oh yeah, these are his. I couldn't find something of mine that you would like. It will be a little tight for you I think. But I can look more" she was ready to begin her search operation again but i quickly stopped her. "No, no! It's fine" I said taking the clothes from her. "Where should I change?"

"That's the bathroom" Gowon pointed at a door. I nodded and went to change.

After changing I went to the living room to see Gowon had already set up everything. Three cup noddles were placed on the table, the sofa had more pillows than before and a now more comfortably dressed Seojun on the sofa taking more than half of the space. "You are watching too?" I said sitting down and shoving him to the side to make space on my side.

This is his house but I am acting like it's mine. Where are my manners?

"Chill, woman. And yes I'm watching too" he said settling down comfortably in the tiny space I gave him. "Alright" Gowon said and turned off the lights. "Here are some drinks" she said placing coke and a bottle of mango juice on the table. "Aww, you know my favourite" I cooed, almost in tears.

Gowon smiled happily and sat down next to me. So right now I was in the middle with both of the siblings on the either side of me. "Okay, I will start it now" Gowon said clicking the play button.

Twenty minutes in and the woman and her niece had just moved into the haunted house. "What's story about the movie? Anyone read the synopsis? Or what genre?" Seojun said eating the last bit of his cup noddles. "It's suppose to be horror" Gowon said sipping her coke.

"Why does horror films have to be so boring in the beginning? Like literally nothing happens. It's already twenty minutes in but all they did was move in the haunted house? Also who puts creepy looking structures on every single pillar of their house?" I said pointing at the creepy looking structure which were on the screen.

"Yeah, you are absolutely right. I just wait for the ending where the real ghost comes. Also why do the ghost wear white clothes only? And why are their hair black? Like can't they be blonde or ginger?" Gowon said. "That's my point!" I said making crazy hand gestures.

"Hey, no one told me this was going to be a horror movie" Seojun said making me smirk. "Why? Are you scared?" Gowon also smirked from beside me. "You won't believe how much of a scaredy-cat he is-" Gowon stopped as a pillow hit her face. "I'm not! And stop telling lies about me" he glared at Gowon.

Gowon's eyes suddenly widened "b-behind y-you" she stuttered and screamed making Seojun scream and jump towards me. I was pushed back on Gowon with Seojun on top of me.

The sound of the TV and mine and Gowon's laughter was all that could be heard. Seojun quickly got off me when he realised what just happened. "Ya!" He was ready to hit Gowon with a pillow on the face but I glared at him hard which made him stop.

"Okay we already missed fifteen minutes of the movie so let's continue" I clapped my hands turning my attention back to the movie. Beside me Gowon was still trying to hold back her laughter and on the other side a fuming Seojun. These two! I shook my head a small smile on my face.

The rest of the movie went by me and Gowon roasting the ghost and Seojun occasionally flinching from time to time. I could tell he was trying to hold back his screams. I didn't expect the tough Seojun to be scared of horror movies but nevertheless it was really cute.

He looked so cute when he could lean backwards on the sofa when the creepy music would play. Also when there was a jump scare and he would flinch, frowning after that. Seojun was full of expression.

The movie ended long ago. Gowon was sleeping peacefully with her head on my shoulder but Seojun and I still didn't sleep. We were staring at stuff and me occasionally drinking the mango juice. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" I said looking over at him with a small smile. Gowon shifted a bit making us both look at her. "When did you two become so close?" Seojun asked his voice low to not wake her up. "I don't know. We just clicked or something. She makes me want to take care of her" I said running my hand through Gowon's hair.

"I don't have a younger sibling. She is like a little sister to me" I added. "She is really fond of you because she doesn't open up to people that easily. But you and Jukyung made her open up" a small sigh escaped Seojun's lips. "She goes through a lot. I know that. She doesn't even say anything when I ask her. She is so strong even though she is still a baby. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve someone as her" he said his eyes looking at Gowon's face with adoration.

I placed my hand over his without even realising "you are a good son and a good brother. I also know someday you will be a good husband and a good father. So don't beat yourself too much" I gave his hand a light squeeze. He nodded his head with a smile.

His eyes landed on my hand which was still on his. I followed his gaze and realised what I did and quickly moved my hand away. "We should probably sleep. We have school tomorrow" I said looking anywhere but him. Now this is awkward for no reason. He cleared his throat "yeah" he stood up taking the empty noddle cups and cans.

I made some space for Gowon and laid her gently. I put the blankets over her which she snuggled into. Seojun was gone with the trash and I quickly laid down pulling the blankets up to my chin. I heard the footsteps of Seojun fading away. "Goodnight" I said quietly, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight little Daisy" I heard him say and a smile creeped on my face and I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

What did Han Seojun made me feel?
Han Seojun made me feel warm.

A/N:

Who wants to hug Seojun and cry?

Me🖐️😭

Here take a flower from me🌻