40

|°• Irene's POV•°|

"Does it hurt a lot?" Seojun's mom said pressing the ice bag against his back. "No, it doesn't" he said sitting up straight and snatching the ice bag from her hand "I'm fine now go" he pushed her lightly.

Seojun's mom gasped "I'm going, going. I was just worried about you and you are pushing me away? How ungrateful of you" she stood up. "You know it's not what I mean" he pouted. He definitely is his mom's son.

"Whatever" his mom walked away from the room in a sassy manner. I was sitting at the foot of the bed and Gowoon was sitting in front of Seojun in a chair.

"Aren't you going to leave?" Seojun said looking at Gowoon. "Oh, I am sorry if I interrupted your moment". I blinked at her while trying not to blush.

"Aish! What did you originally come for?" Seojun said looking really irritated. "I came looking for my shirt. It might've gotten mixed with your clothes" Gowoon stood up and opened the cupboard. She went through Seojun's clothes "found it" she said holding up a blue shirt.

"I will leave you two now. Enjoy" she winked at me before going out of the room and closing the door. "She didn't even close the cupboard" Seojun was about to get up but I stopped him "let me"

I stood up and was about to close the cupboard when my eyes caught something. The hoodie he wore at school and I liked a lot. I pulled it out, checking it.

"What's wrong?" He said. I closed the cupboard "nothing" I looked at him "can I take this? Please?" I gave him my puppy eyes.

"Why are you running after this hoodie?" He asked putting the ice bag on the bedside table.

"I just like it a lot. Can I take it, please? It will be my fee for tutoring you" I said hugging the hoodie like my dear life depended on it. "Seeing you clinging in to like that. I don't think I could wear that anymore. Fine! Take it. It's yours" he said and I rushed to him and engulfed him in a hug.

My eyes widened when I realised what I did "oh, I'm sorry" I said backing up. He had his eyes widened and mouth open. But he quickly changed his expression back to normal.

I started to wear the hoodie over my shirt. It was getting a little cold so it won't bother that much. "Wh-what are you doing?" Seojun said making me look at him when I was halfway through the hoodie. "Wearing the hoodie, duh!" I wore it and it was big on me as expected.

"It looks like a dress on you" he said making me nod. "The sleeves are so long" I said showing the sleeves that had covered my whole hands, even my fingers were covered. "Here" Seojun started to fold the sleeves to make them short.