43

|°• Irene's POV•°|

"Did you finish your packing?" Suho knocked on the door before coming inside. "Almost" I said putting my makeup pouch inside the bag.

"You done?" I asked putting some clothes in the bag. "Yes" he said shortly. I sighed heavily and continued to work. "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Suho said coming closer and putting his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I'm okay but I do feel a bit under the weather" I said sitting down on the bed. "Let's not go tomorrow. I will go and call the teacher" he was about to go but I grabbed his wrist "you don't have to. Beside this is like my first school trip in Korea. I don't want to miss it" I pouted.

"Fine! But we are taking medicines" he said and probably went to pack medicines. I am blessed to have a brother like him.

|°• The Next Day •°|

I had woken up a little late and Suho had to pour water on me to wake me up. And you know the nagging started, him saying I was making us let and me saying you should've woken me up earlier.

We finally reached the school ground where the busses were. My friends were circled in a group and was taking about something. So I dragged Suho with me towards them. "Hi guys" I said joining in.

My eyes fell on Jukyung and Seojun, they were wearing matching clothes like couples. Like Soo-Ah and Taehoon. Suddenly my excited self said bye to me.

"Hello everyone" Jinu said standing beside me. Suddenly someone said "Hey, look Irene and Jinho are wearing matching clothes". Now everyone was looking at us.

He was wearing a nevy blue hoodie with a black jacket over it and I was wearing the same nevy blue hoodie with the same black jacket. Back in America, we had bought this together.

"You didn't say you were going to wear this today" I looked up at him. "So did you" he just smirked.

People were teasing us about being a couple. Don't they have any other work to do? Jinu is my best friend for a long time. Yes, I had a crush on him at sometime but that's long gone now.

I ignored everyone's comments but I surely saw the look on Seojun's face when he saw our clothes matched. You don't get to look like that when you are matching with someone else!