Note

AsSalamuAlaikum, y'all! I know I've been MIA for quite some time now (read: a really long time). I know that and trust me, I'm not proud of it at all. I want to write this book as much as y'all are waiting for it or at least I hope that you are. I might not be a real writer but, writing, for me, is like a drug. I enjoy writing. I LOVE writing. But what with this bloodsucking uni showing me no mercy by inflicting a ruthless game of me having to chase one deadline after another, I really do not get any time to write. To write I need my sanity which is never there since you know, they consider us robots. I mean WHAT DOES A PERSON NEED TO DO TO MAKE THEM REALIZE WE ARE JUST TINY HUMANS? Anyhoo, back to the main point! As soon as this semester is over (which it will be by the mid of July hopefully) I'm gonna complete this book the first thing and THEN, give you guys the updates. That's right! No irregular updates from now onwards. I'll complete the book beforehand.

We can now decide the day/days for the updates. You guys are welcome to give suggestions. I'd be more than happy to do it your way:)

Please tell me you haven't forgotten me. *inserts puppy eyes* I can really use some kind words right now.

Okay so now repeat after me: FROM RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE!

Until we meet again, bye bye!

Love y'all <3

Mifs.