Max Hood

Hi I'm Max. I am a werewolf as you all should know. I love her! And by her I mean Megan, she is so beautiful and sweet and amazing and gentle. I am really pissed about that guy that slapped her the other day but what surprised me is when I grabbed her I didn't grab her hard but she said no Shawn and that made me even more angry because the one I love with all my heart is or was getting hurt by another man and I know that he didn't just bully her but I won't ask because she can tell me when she is ready. But anyway about me, I'm Max and I have black hair, blue eyes, a little bit of tanned skin, and I like a lot of bands like Panic At The Disco, Secondhand Serenade, Linkin Park, Pierce the veil, black veil brides,Skrillex(even though this is not a band I like all of the bands I'm naming and I love Skrillex) and loads of others like tht but I'm not emo,scene,goth or any of that stuff other people harass me about I'm just me and that's all I want. Hopefuly it's what Megan wants because if not I can change but I don't really want to but for her I would kill myself!!!!!!

Intense I know right anyway guys I am SUPERRRRRR SORRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I am a horrible person but I have been grounded for a while because of a stupid C+ that I have but I promise once I get ungrounded I will update more and plus I am already writing THREE new stories out one of them has two chapters the other has seven and the other is not done with the first one but I am also working on a Dan Howell and Phil Lester Phanfic!!!!! I'm writing it a little but idk if u guys would want it but for the characters in this story I still have Sarah(btw in some of the chapters she has a different name but its still Nicks girlfriend but I changed them so they might be changed) and MAYBE..........Shawn Peterson!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!! (cue the dramatic music) but idk if I should do him please tell me and if u have bullying problems I have a Instagram page for my watt pad and its PurpleGalaxyUnicorn and its the same profile pic as this one so please if u have problems send me a direct message and u don't even have to follow me of u don't want to u can just message me and the account is publicly shared NOT PRIVATE!!!! but I gtg bye my lollies!!!!