New house

Megan's P.O.V
I woke up to see a huge moving truck in the drive way. "Mom Dad what's happening. "Honey we decided the earlier we move the better so we are leavening today". "Okay let me get my box". I helped my mom and dad load some boxes along with my brothers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Finished Packing...................................

"Alright" my father said and clapped. "Everyone her in the car". I did as I was told and got in my usual seat. As my father started the car I put my headphones in and listened to "Demon by Imagine Dragons" and stared out my window. I stared crying as we left the house. That was my home and I will never see it again. I also felt horrible because Nick and Josh needed to leave their friends and girlfriends jut because there sister is a loser.And that's not fair. Maybe everyone who bullied me was right I was just an attention whore. Haha just kidding I knew they were right. I will never be loved. I am a loser and I make everyone's life a living HeLL.
~~~~get to the house~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown P.O.V

There was some new werewolf family moving in to the house next to ours today. I saw the car pull up and I smelled something so good. "MATE" my wolf screamed. Yess I said in my head. My mates here and I am going to approach her. I walked up to the house and saw a girl sitting on some chairs outside the house. She didn't notice me. What the hell if she is my mate then she should smell me.

Megan's P.O.V
I smelled him. My mate. He was near me very close. I can't find him. He won't like me I will embarrass myself. I look up from the floor to see a boy standing near me. "Ahh" I jumped back. How long was he there. As soon as I got a good smell of him I plugged my nose. I started running away. My wolf is furious. Oh too bad so sad boohoo! I ran in the forest until something from behind grabbed my waist and I knew u was in trouble. It wasn't my mate. If it was my mate I
would have smelled him and my wolf would have died of excitement. "Hey mate where are you please don't leave me" my mate screamed. The guy now had my mouth covered. The guy was making me look in his eyes and was moving his free hand up and down my butt. "Shh honey, you are comeing with me.You, me and children. I bet your sex is the best" he said I'm a rough harsh voice. He started to kiss me neck and leave love bites. "STOP please stop" I tried screaming threw his hand. I bit him so hard he bleed. "Ahh you little. You will regret that" he said as he slapped me.

Unknown P.O.V
"Shh honey, you are comeing with me. You, me and children. I bet your sex is the best". He was Kissing he neck and I heard her scream bless her and then I heard a loud slap and my mate was holding her cheek. He slapped her.I was livid. He was so gunna get it. My wolf is furious and I mean he is soooo Angry. "GET YOUR FILTHY FUCKING HANDS OFF MY MATE AMD LEAVE CAUSE SHE IS MINEE"!! I screamed louder toward the end. The guy ran and fast."IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU" I yelled so that he could still hear me. I turned to my mate. She was crying. I wanted so bad to kisser but seeing as she ran I won't but I also won't leave here for perverts to take. I will mine a way to her her to like me. I mean she is my mate after all.

Megan's P.O.V
My mate saved me. He did love me. I could only cry it reminded me of when Shawn did things to me. He was approaching and he grabbed my arm. I panicked. "N-no please Shawn stop please no please" I said sobbing really hard now. He let go of my arm and looked at me very sad and angry. to be honest it was very very scary. I was done for. I panicked and when he grabbed me I thought of Shawn. My mate didn't hurt me or anything just scared me . "WHO THE HELL IS SHAWN AND WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM FOR HARMING MY MATE" he said yelling again!! I jumped back a bit and he noticed. He sat near me and hugged me. I tried getting out but no use. "Who is Shawn"? Crap...What do I tell him crap crap. "Look at me please" he said sounding as if he was going to cry. I turned to him only because he was now crying. "W-Why are you -sniffle- crying" I asked still crying a little but mostly curious as to why he was. he looked me in the eyes and held me tighter before bursting. "I love you and you just got slapped and basically rapped plus some shawn guy hurts you what do you think I am crying about" he said a little more calmed down but still crying. He was just crying with me in him arms. I wonder what he is thinking of. "W-Who -sniffle- is Shawn" he said still crying a lot. I had to tell him but I can't tell him all of the truth. "H-He was one of my bullies back at my old home" I said looking at the ground embarrassed. He noticed.He lifted my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "I will never hurt you. I swear. If you didn't know we are mates and I am guessing since you ran you are going to reject me" he said really sad. "NO" my wolf screamed out loud. Really Galaxy really. He looked at me surprised. " I will not reject you I ran because I don't want you to hurt me" I said drying my tears. "I won't I promise I love you. I want a future for us" he said convincingly. I wanted to believe him but a part of me still didn't. "What's you name" he said curious. "Um it's Megan and yours"? "Max and my wolfs name is Tristan" he said. "Galaxy" I said getting up "Thanks for saving me from that pervert by the way" I said thankful. "No problem" he said "Hey um are we like dating now or do you not want to"? crap I didn't think about that I wanted to be with him but what if he hurts me like Shawn. I shivered at his name. Max noticed and hugged me. Max-I won't hurt you like that crap I swear. I forgot after you learned their name and their wolf name you can send mind messages. Megan-Lets start as friends and maybe after that we can date but if you in anyway ever do what he did to me I will hate you forever. And that's a promise.

Max's P.O.V

I knew he didn't just bully her it was much more but I wasn't going to say anything. I got her!!! Yess!! I loved her and I was going to make her love me too. Even if it kills me......