Nick Ross

I am Nick Ross! I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am a popular but I don't hang with all the a** holes. They bully my sister and I hate people who bully. She is fragile and I hate that she believes those monsters. Anyway I have Josh, Meg and of course Sarah. Sarah is my beautiful, young, gorgeous, and I love her. She is the one true girl I have loved in that way. She fell under depression a couple months ago when I told her I needed to leave. I told we that it's about Meg and he was not even mad. She loves Meg like a sister and knows exactly what she is going through right now. Me! I don't know who I am! I am a big brother and a boyfriend but what if she leaves me. What if Sarah leaves me for someone hotter and more popular than me. I really do love her! She is my mate and I love my mate!!
But I don't want to leave my sister alone and she told me she could visit and we would Skype everyday. I love her. Well that's me and I don't want to talk anymore. I hate what people have done to my baby sister and mate. I wish they could just pay already!

~hey hoped u like it. I really don't no if this is anything u guys wanna no. But I am going to do Sarah and maybe Karizma and possibly Shawn I still have not decided but can u guys help me out bye luv u ps I have a Instagram account for this it's called PurpleGalaxyUnicorn and it's the same profile pic as here and I only have one pic and it's of my page in wattpad go cheek it out and if u have any bullying problems direct message me and no one else can c it!! bie!!!!! bie!!!! ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜