Josh Daniel Ross

Hi my name is Josh Daniel Ross! I Am 14 years old. I have dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. So i'm Josh. But you can call me whatever really! My family calls me Joshy or Danny! I have a best friend named Shawn and a beautiful girlfriend named Karizma. I don't talk very much but I am pretty insane when you get to know me! I have a sister who is not very social and lots if people hate her for no reason. I really hate it when people billeted my sister, she doesn't deserve this at all. O really don't enjoy seeing that. I am not a popular but I am not alone. I am in between about that and I like it! Anyway I wanna talk about my friend Shawn. Shawn is really nice and he is a bit if a popular in my school! He would always ask if Meg was oaky! I know he he likes her because I would see them hug and him kiss her on the cheek! But one day she just stopped eating and talking and she would never come out of her room. I just thought that maybe he broke up with her. But I realized that he never tries to talk to her, but as soon as he found she was depressed he vanished! He would never come over again and I barely got to see him. I asked once what happened between them and Shawn freaked! He was saying he never touched her and whatever she said was a lie. I told him she never said anything about him I was just asking and he just ignored me. I wonder what did happen between them? He moved I guess, I haven't seen him in a couple months. But I know he is out there and thinking about Meg! I know he liked her...But what did he do to her. And with Karizma! She is a beautiful and gorgeous girl that I am in love with. But I had to move so I can't see her anymore, other than FaceTimeing and Skypeing. Karizma and I are mates and mates have to stick together but Meg needs time away from this town. I love Karizma I really do but Megan is my sister and I need her to be ok! I just want everything to be ok.

( I will update the other ones today a little later because I unexpectedly spent the night at my friends house but I will finish them later today sorry about saying I will update yesterday when I didn't! I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM!!! it's PurpleGalaxyUnicorn and it's the same profile pic as this one and my only pic so far is my Wattpad page so follow me love u all bie ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜