Moving

"Megan sweetie would you please come down here or a second" called my mothers voice."just a sec Mom" I yelled from my room. I walked down stairs in to the family room to see my mother and father looking concerned and my two brothers Joshua and Nick looking very upset, which was weird because they are usually very happy people."Princess your mother and I thought it would be a good idea if we moved since you don't get along very well with anyone here" he said unwillingly. "Dad", Nick pouted "just because no one likes Meg doesn't mean I don't have a life and Josh too we have girlfriends and we can't leave them". "Nick if you ever say anything like that to your sister again you will be so very sorry" he said in a very stern voice. "Now apologize to your sister NOW" yelled my mother." S-Sorry Meg I didn't mean for it to come out that way, honest". "I-It's fine really it's the truth any way, so where are we moving". "We are going to live in Grand Rapids Michigan and we leave in three days. No but's and's or if's got that". This is gunna be the worst time of my life I thought. I screamed and ran Ito my room and slammed my door very loudly and I heard my mother come in and say " Honey I know this is not what you want to hear but maybe just maybe you will find your mate in Grand Rapids" she said in a apologetic voice. "NO" I screamed. "You don't get it mom no one will ever live me I am fat ugly and worthless and that is why I get bullied and it's all true and even if I find my mate he won't feel the same for me because I am a worthless price of crap". And with that my mother left and I cried myself to sleep yet again.!