chapter 14

no one pov:

"do you have to go?.." defect complain, the others sigh "we're really sorry, but we'll visit you" defect clench at indy's dress giving her the big puppy eyes "where will you guys be?"

" defect complain, the others sigh "we're really sorry, but we'll visit you" defect clench at indy's dress giving her the big puppy eyes "where will you guys be?"

indy pat her on the head and smile softly "who knows..but we'll be close" steven look up at her with star eyes "how about stay with lapis and peridot?" peridot jump up and down excited "hey yeah! i could also show you camp pining heart!" steven and indy look at her with an 'oh no' look "u-umm..maybe..nit show them? they aren't exactly into romance.." defect laugh nervousely hoping she'll believe her "meh..they're lost" peridot shrug "no thanks, well be exploring the place, and maybe built a house for ourself..thanks for the offer tho but i'm not gonna be with THAT LAPIS" cherry glared at lapis while holding a house magazine of how to built one, lapis look away arms cross, indy also pat cherry on the head "love..i get that you dislike but maybe you guys should get to know each other? can't blame her since some of us indy lapis lazuli's are REALLY rare and really loyal to homeworld" cherry scoff and pout, indy kiss defect on the forehead "don't worry maybe you'll see us time to time" defect look down with a sad and defeated look "ok.." garnet carry defect on her arm, garnet nod at indy as she nod back, the rest of the new gems walk away saying 'bye' and 'well see you some other time' to defect as she wave her hand to them with a frown.

(277 words)