chapter 3

(Thats for the next chapter ^)
Defect ruby POV:

I was sitting on the green floor and navel ruby and newbie is sitting each side of me "I check the barn and there's nothing but a bunch of humans" nervous ruby came back with a human and the human is holding...uh..I think its a weapon "yup nothing in there but us humans" the human with a star on front said "really.." Captain said with suspicious in her eyes "look like we fail, time to go back home hah" she laugh nervously, what is with this nervous ruby?? I think she's up to something but i can't put my finger in it "I think we better double check, you remember what happen last time" captain said while crossing her arms "last time?" Me and nervous ruby said at the same time, the others just laugh "oh ruby you're so forgetful" navel ruby said "I mean I'm new and stuff so I pretty don't know what you guys are talking about" I said while crossing my arms "alright let's search the barn!" Captain said while adjusting her visor "yes ruby" we agreed except nervous ruby "wait! You can't be-because...uhh.." Nervous ruby look at the human as if she's saying she needs help, do they know each other or something?.. Ahh forget it.. "You have to uhh play baseball" the human said while looking at his weapon and smile while the other rubies look at eachother "yeah it's a human thing, if you win you can go inside and if you lose you..gotta leave forever" the human said "baseball.." Captain repeat the word he said, the human and the nervous ruby goes back inside the barn, "I don't get it why can't we go inside but that ruby can?" I said to the captain "zip it defect, maybe they're gonna discuss it to the other humans about this 'baseball'" I look away and pick this small thing on my hand(flower) it look so beautiful, the unibrow ruby took it from my hand and stomp on it "defect! You cannot like organic things from this planet!" She yelled at me so I cowered down while sweating a little, I walk away from her not wanting to get hurt, I look back at the barn and saw humans??..walking out "defect you're not joining us with this baseball, you're just gonna make us lose" the scary ruby said while grabbing my arm making me move to the side and made me sit down on the green ground, I sigh irritated "we're the humans! Steven" the human before introducing himself "earl" the tall pale one said "Amy" the purple one "Bob" the blue one who look like she doesn't care about anything "and Sophi" the other smaller blue one with longer hair said in kinda flirty tone, I look at my crewmate and the nervous one was blushing while lookibg at her "understood, our team is the rubies! Consistent of ruby" captain introduce herself "ruby" the nervous one said "ruby" the navel one "ruby" the unibrow ruby "ruby.." The scary one "and ruby" newbie lastly introduce herself, I gotta admit she's pretty adorable when she introduce herself "here's the rule of the game, we take turns throwing the ball at each other, the batter hit the ball with a bat and then they run around the bases, whoever gets the most runs wins" Steven explain how the game work, so nervous ruby is the batter, she put something on her head and wink at Steven, Steven did the same, in what in the diamonds is going on.. Steven throw the ball at her and she misses it"you get 3 trys to hit the ball, if you miss" Steven said "strike one" amy said who catches the ball from behind "what!?" One of the Ruby's yell in anger (army), Steven throws the ball and ruby misses it again "strike two" Steven throws it again aaaand she misses it "strike three" and it look like she's doing this on purpose "three strike and you're out" Steven has finish explaining the game..I think "oh darn hehe guess I'm out" ruby said trying not to laugh as Sophi wave at her, ruby(army) punched ruby in the back "you swung to slow! Do it like this" Steven throws the ball at her nervously and she hit it almost burning the ball, and she did some lap at the base, Bob just look at the sky and lift her arm a little not caring at all "that's call a home run" Steven said putting his hand on His cheek "and if the ball gets caught, you're out" navel Ruby's turn but earl got the ball "and if you get tag, you're out" Steven said catching the ball and putting it on Ruby's (Eyeballs) chest I look away at this as she growl at him angryly "uhh.. and after three out we switch sides" Steven said, now its Amy's turn for the bat while she's chewing something from her mouth, as captain throw the ball at her the pink bubble pop and she successfully hit the ball and immedietly roll herself fast to the base at the end doing some pose "wow that purple human is really good" I silently agree with newbie "ahaha us humans are full of surprises" after that he whisper something to her, now it's Sophi's turn "hey ruby~" she chuckled as I stare at them awkwardly, she misses the ball "strike one" that was captain "haven't I seen you somewhere before?" Ruby said to Sophi "I dont know, I don't get off planet much" Sophi said as they start laughing, while they're doing that she didn't hit the ball "strike two" the humans look at them "what's going on what are they doing?" Steven questions "flirting" Bob finally said something, "oh uh" earl said nervously "strike three!" Sophi lose and I cheered on my crew at this, as Sophie and ruby look at the humans embarrassed, steven facepalm and Bob just did a thumbs up, ruby(eyeball) hits the ball bob caught it, captain said something at ruby with anger but Sophi happily wave at her and she hits the ball as the other crew congrats her for not messing it up, Amy earl and Steven swinging the bat and stuff, captain throws the ball and Bob didn't swing her bat just held it in place, after the ball didn't miss she throws the bat and walk away, the other rubies just jump up to get the ball making a pile at each other, now it's navels turn but ruby and Sophi are talking to each other about who knows what as Steven took Sophi away, then a ball flew while ruby is giving Sophi the same thing that I found on the green ground and she happily took it as a ball hit her right in the head, I flinch at the thud "captain don't you think it's suspicious about ruby and Sophi talking to each other?" She did some thinking pose "hmm..I don't think so" I sigh at this and sit on the green floor again bored out of my mind, and the game kept going over and over until ruby (army) broke the bat, I flinch at this as Steven said he's gonna get another one, I lay on the floor closing my eyes as I heard someone screaming at Eachother like "you lied to me!" "To make you feel better!" That sound like Steven "thank you!"

(That's it for today folks)