| Chapter 1 |

The Butterfly Fly Gracefully because of a peaceful day

The Butterfly Fly Gracefully because of a peaceful day... The Denali's are doing their own work their new member is happily reading their still waiting for their other one member to arrive Irina, Alexis Twin sister. Their peaceful surrounding is not new to them they always have a bond to all the living things that they see.

They are happily working together no distraction well that's what they thought until one of their friends vampire came to them asking for help.

"Edward!.. Why are you here?." Kate asked him.

He tried to answer but he's abit hesitant until he sighs and said he needs their help he came up to them saying that they need to be open minded which we agreed

They look at their car noticing his wife still their. "Why is your girl in the car?." Tanya asked him they go down at the car and all the Denali's sisters freak out while Alexis feel happiness coming out of her to see a kid.

She tried to walk towards them but kate held her back but she tried to reson to her but she didn't listen but Alexis wanted to hold the child even tho kate doesn't want to she did.

"We need you to listen." Edward said to them trying them to listen but they back away fearing the child except for Alexis she's so happy to see a pretty girl.

"The Volturi is coming for us...this is a crime." Kate yelled at him backing away even tho she hate to admit she's afraid of the Volturi.

"She's not immortal you can feel her blood." Edwards said growing frustrated for their outburst.

"You need to trust us...the Volturi is coming after us cause your sister Irina didn't let us explain." Edward said trying to change their mind about his daughters.

Alexis snapped her head to him she walk up to him asking about her twin sister about what she did so he tell her and now Alexis facepalm at her twin judgement. She walk up to Edward wanted to see the kid asking for permission she's not scared at her for her she's an innocent like Alexis.