| Chapter 6 |

Weeks Passed Since She Talked To Them she keep her distance from them, the Witch Twin do everything they knew, They give her gifts, letters, attention and love but no avail

They become more moody these past few days cause of their mate ignoring them, Aro don't know what to do he thought if she's here she'll help her mate but sadly nope she make it more worse.

Aro just keep thinking in their throne room about what he'll do it help his son Alec and his daughter Jane. These past few days he learn that Alexis is so stubborn and handful.

All the newborn are afraid at them knowing about their mate all of the vampires are talking about when the Twin are passing in the hallway they keep hearing about how their mate is Hot and beautiful they can't help but be angry nobody can take her away from them and nobody can look at her, that's what their thinking being possessive and jealous.

Whoever vampire they heard saying  something about their mate or lust in their eyes while looking at her, they punish them, beat the shit out of them.

"She's Theirs only Theirs"

That word is what they keep saying to anyone of course they follow don't want their life to end or be in danger. When Alexis wanted to talk to the vampires like they we're nervous or shutting the conversation down, she can't help but feel alone, nobody wanted to talk tp her cause of her mate threatening them.

Alexis might not show her true feeling but in her heart she's starting falling for the twin even more, she can't hide the fact that she loves them now, she can't hide what she truly feels for them. She like now the fact that they're protective and love her.

Knock
Knock
Knock

While Aro is busy thinking Alexis came to him and even his brothers are shocked to see her he welcome her asking what does she need.

"Can't I just have my freedom like going to the garden not just staying in the room all day?." She asked him Aro wanted to say something but cut off by their short tempered brother Cauis.