| Chapter 4 |

Silence Fill The Room The Moment when the Volturi told them that Alec and Jane is mated to Alexis

They can't seem to accept it besides the fact that the Volturi will take away their little sister but why is an angel like Alexis is mated to them, To the Monster they doesn't seem to care if the Cullens say that their monster.

They can't accept that an innocent and pure like Alexis is mated to them they can't accept it mostly the Denali sisters they don't want to lose another sister so Kate and Tanya stood in front the Volturi pushing them away from their sister and growling at them.

"We'll not let you hold her mostly take her away from us.. you already killed her sister how sure are you that she'll wanted to be your mate?." Kate asked them receiving a growl from Jane.

"Wait.. Did I heard it right?.. Mate.. she's your mate?." Garrett asked in disbelief. "Oh Come on don't joke around... How are you mated to this pure and innocent vampire?."

After Garrett said those words Alec growl at him wanting to use her power but Jane stop him even tho she doesn't want to.

"Alec don't.. we're not her to fight." Jane said but clearly theirs an irritation coming out from her mouth, she just wanted to get her mate and bring her to them and after that get to know her more she couldn't help but think all the things they will do together.

"Theirs no way Alexis is mated to the twin." Tanya yelled anger and disbelief flooded through her as she steps forward, eyes glaring as she refuse to believe that their innocent sister is mated to the two most dangerous people well actually vampires.

Rosalie stood in front of the Volturi doesn't approve the Witch Twin to her sister as a mate.

Heck Rosalie didn't like the idea of her little sister being mated with them, She just wish that it's all just a dream and not true.

She doesn't want her sister Alexis to be near them mostly she can't accept that their Alexis mate the one who kill her twin, the one who let her be in pain, the Volturi who make her like this.

But Carlisle being himself stop the upcoming fight of this vampires don't want them to destroy his house so he told them to discuss about the mating with the Volturi.

After they discuss they all just sit their no one speaking trying to process what the Volturi just said, they wanted to take Alexis to them, to the Volterra until a sudden outburst making them back to the reality.

"NO.. I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE HER." of course it was Rosalie being the short tempered when it comes to family she will protect her no matter what, Emmet patting her back trying to ease her anger even just a little no one said anything or argue with Rosalie cause they know that was the last straw of her patience and if your going to asked them she will be the top 5 scary vampires you don't want to mess with.

All the vampires in that house tense up except for the Volturi they don't want to lose her. The Denali sister growl at them about the thought that they will take her away eye change into a dangerous color but in their dead heart it held a fear, fear that they will lose another one, they can't take it if they will lose her too they just lose Irina.

"Rose..as much as we don't want to..you wouldn't let Alexis die because she's far from her mates right?." Esme softly told her being the mother figure she is. Rosalie look at her she doesn't want to lose her.

"If her mate is-." Emmet didn't let Carlisle finish and countered him a sarcastic word.

"We know how mated work." Emmet say only to get a smack from his one and only mate Rosalie he tried to protest to her but her glare at him making him shut up.

"We will not going to give her to you, you already kill one of us we will not let you take her away from her family." Kate said being possessive at her little sister. But knowing they don't have a choice.

"Kate, Rosalie if you keep this up Alexis will die and you wouldn't want that right?." Carlisle being the coven leader of the Cullens and has the thought of being fair to all of them and the mates of Alexis step forward and agree. He look at Rosalie and Kate asking if they can take their little baby being in pain, they shook their head and the thought if her leaving brought sadness to them, they don't want her to experience a long days of being in pain just because of their being selfish, selfish for not allowing her to go and just stay with them even they need to let her. "Plus we could visit her." Carlisle said but in their heart they just don't want to visit her they wanted to be around her all the time.

"Fine." The two blondie agree they lower their head at the fact that Carlisle has a point nails digging at their skin as they restrain their self from attacking the twins in the room even if they couldn't defeat them at least she tried right?.

Carlisle gave them a reassuring squeeze on they shoulder allowing them to take her as Carlisle began explaining to the two they didn't notice that Alec has wrapped his arms around her in a protective way, they hate to admit it but it make them happy at the thought of someone who will protect and love their little sister. So being the wise male Carlisle is he nodded at the Witch twin they take her sleeping figure and speed out of their house don't want to deal with the yelling anymore.

 So being the wise male Carlisle is he nodded at the Witch twin they take her sleeping figure and speed out of their house don't want to deal with the yelling anymore