| Chapter 3 |

Painful Days, Fury Nights Passed Alexis keep locking herself in her room she doesn't come out or eat she just wake up starting crying sleeping after crying all the Cullens are worried for her every night she cry her heart out causing her power to ...

Painful Days, Fury Nights Passed Alexis keep locking herself in her room she doesn't come out or eat she just wake up starting crying sleeping after crying all the Cullens are worried for her every night she cry her heart out causing her power to come out her sadness turning into range everytime they tried to talk to her either she ignore them or threaten them by her power they can't do anything but to follow don't want to anger the powerful vampire.

Her mate power loses control they can't make it on how it used to be they loses control in a bad way they can destroy without knowing and that worried the Volturi kings along with Alexis is become stronger and powerful she even can't control it when she used it she give a full power without her knowing.

The Volturi King Aro decided to get their mate along with Alec and Jane don't want to cause anymore distraction or don't want them to destroy their house than it already is because of Jane and Alec, his poor office that got destroyed, poor walls that got punched when you got their you'll see it's not a castle like but like a dungeon cause it's a full of mess.

'Denial that's one thing running in her mind she keep saying that her sister is alive that she'll comeback.'

'Anger for the Volturi she wanted revenge for what they did to her sister.'

'Sad because her sister is no longer with her she always cry her name out.'

Since she doesn't eat Alexis grow weaker and weaker along with her mates that are in different country they feel her sadness but mostly it was range they can feel her being weak and as much as they hate it to admit it hurt them, everyday they're always in the bad mood all the guards are scared to them to the point where they don't wanna be in the same room as them. They just wish that they solved what their problem is even tho they don't know what is the problem except for the Volturi kings they tell them what is the reason of them being like that. The other guards are curios but they don't wanna know the reason, don't want to angered the two most dangerous vampire.

The Cullens all decided to talk to her this time even tho she doesn't want too it's now or never and they need their innocent vampire they knock on her door even tho she'll not answer it.