| Chapter 2 |

Surrounded by snow peaceful yet dangerous clearing we all began waiting for them

Surrounded by snow peaceful yet dangerous clearing we all began waiting for them..waiting for the Volturi to come Alexis can't stop being nervous she still wanted to survive this so called battle she wanted to see her mate hug them but little does she know that destiny is quite tricky they prepare their self for their coming and she thought 'Why on earth Garrett is still flirting with my sister knowing that we're on the war.' Alexis thought.

"If we survive this woman I'll follow you anywhere." He said to Kate but she just smirk challenging him if he really can do what he's saying.

"Now you tell me." Kate said to him.

"The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming." Garrett said being anxious Alexis look at him and playfully hit his shoulder to stop him.

"Shut up Garry Bear." She said to him he roll his eyes.

The Volturi is now walking towards them she look around and saw familiar faces in front her 'mates' they stared at each other eyes she gave them a small smile but slowly disappear when she saw they're with them she look at the twins up and down and her smile turn into hatred and disgust making the two twin pain and hurt.

She saw her sister 'ugh I swear I'm gonna smack her head how dare she accuse a innocent renesmee' She thought

Now the red coats - I mean Volturi are now in front of them.

She yell at her sister name looking at her more like glaring at her.

Both Aro and Carlisle began to argue as Carlisle stated that there was no danger here I
Alexis Denali being innocent and pure vampire don't know if vampire suppose to be sick but now she's close to having a headache because of these two and while they are talking she look at their sister with sadness.

Silence filled the air tense silence as the group of vampire watch Edward came up to aro and put his hand on his.

'Why would he do that?.' Being the innocent vampire she is doesn't know what Aro's power is.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro said good thing she use her power to stop her beating heart or else she's so dead Aro looks like a creepy killer saying that.