| Chapter 5 |

This Is The End Of The Night They Will Always Be A New Day that's what the witch twin thought at their sleeping mate in their bed they just keep staring at her smile flashes through their face

They can't help but be happy and feel complete when she was here they keep looking at her until someone disturb it Jane look at Alec he stood up with a frustrated growl.

He open the door and glare at the guard who interrupt their time with their mate the guards said that Aro is calling them because of the glare that the dangerous vampire giving him he didn't know that he's stuttering when he's saying that Aro need them.

After that Alec slam the door close at the guard face Alexis still sleeping jump slightly and Jane glare at her brother. Going back at their mate he shared a look of Jane, a look of irritation they all go out of the bed and to the throne room leaving their sleeping mate soundly snoring.

Alexis woke up from her sleep she feels calm and complete not pain or range she looks round noticing it's not her room, tho room is all dark color her room is colorful many light and Butterfly the door open she expect to be one of her sister but nope. One of the Volturi guard. Felix and Demetri

They greeted her but she just stay quiet don't want to talk to the people well vampire who killed her sister they just sigh at her coldness.

"I'm hungry can you get me food?." Alexis lied the two guard's shock to hear her speak and quickly nodded don't want to anger the mate of the two vampires who can kill them easily if theirs one thing that the witch twin will going to protect dearly aside from each other is their mate for them she's the most valuable.

When the two guard is out for sight Alexis quickly get out of the room finding the exit many guards saw her running they wanted to stop her but on what they just witness on the battle they're having a second thought on fighting her.

Until a two scary voice pull them away from their thought they turned around and come face to face with the witch twin them yelling why are they letting Alexis go and not doing anything.

Alexis keep running until she got pinned in the wall with one of the strongest vampire, Alexis is not strong in strength but power. She look up and saw the face of Felix she must admit he's strong before she might use her power she fall on the floor paralyzed.

She know who did it Alec. 'ugh can't they just give up?." She thought to herself. Alec pick her up from the floor all the vampires looking at them even the Volturi Kings Cauis is smirking oh she so wanted to slap that smirk away from her face.

She glare at Cauis causing him to stop Cauis can't do anything but feel threatened at the power Alexis have he think that he's throne is in danger because of her she can get to her throne in just a flick of her finger.

Alec put her at their room in the bed gently giving her senses back before having a stern look at her the Volturi King came probably gonna tease her that's what Alexis thought.

"You probably thinking why are you here.. of course to be with your mates." Aro said to her with the most obvious tone.

"Why would you still think I wanted to be their mates after what you've done to my sister." She said to him clearly annoyed at their presence.

"Even if you don't want to you don't have a choice." Aro said to her knowing he's right but she wouldn't admit it she just look away at him.

Alec and Jane request to have a time to their mate making the Kings nodded at their request and leave the room.

"Mia Cara." Alec started but got cut off with a glare Alexis send him she walk near the window looking at the view.

"Leave...I don't want you here." She said to them it pained her to say those words to them but is it wrong if she wanted to be selfish, is it wrong if she needs time to forgive them for what they did?.

"We just wanna say sorry." Alec said again Alexis turn around and scoff. "Your apology can't bring my sister back." She said to them she saw a pain and hurt at their faces but she doesn't care she's blinded by her range and anger.

"I know from what we did is unforgivable." Jane said softly at her even tho Alexis hate them they will not going to give up they don't want anyone but her they doesn't care about anyone but they do care about her forgiveness.

"You already said it's unforgivable so how sure are you I can forgive you from what you've done, even tho your not the one who kill her aside from the fact that you knew that she's my sister but you didn't do anything nor stop it." She said tears brimming in her eyes Alec wanted to hold her cheek but she back away.

"But-." Jane got cut off by a yelling Alexis telling the to leave they can't do anything to follow her don't want their mates to hate them more than it already was.

It's been all day since she saw her mates and honestly even if she hated them, she wanted to see them.

The door open and she saw Felix and Demetri with a tray of food she just walk at the comics book reading, they place her food in the nightstand while eyeing her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She said without looking up honestly if they're not a vampires they would be blushing like a tomato right now.

"Btw Jane and Alec are on the mission they will be back here tomorrow." Felix said to her but she ignore them but in her inside she's sad to know they're not here.

"Why would you think I wanted to know where they are?." She asked them without looking making them taken back from what she said.

They just sigh and come up to her Felix take her hand she wanted to take it but he's strong she put a bracelet on it making her confuse and look at them.

"If you tried to leave that bracelet will drain your energy and you'll get electrocuted.. Master Aro said you need it in case." Demetri said to her making her roll her eyes.

"No one can break or take it away from you but only the masters and Jane and Alec." Felix told her after that they leave her to eat and maybe wanted to give her sometime.

Alec and Jane came back from their mission they wanted it to finish early to have sometime with their mate.

They go to Felix and Demetri to asked about her.

"She still doesn't want to talk to us, she just keep ignoring us when we tried but she already eat her food." They reported at them they nodded and go to their mates to see her reading some magazin.

She look up and their eyes met but she quickly look away and keep reading don't want to talk or interact to them.