Chapter 18: Oof

Tony The Tiger will eat your family........ Rip Mana lmao. Anyway, comedy filler chapter 🤨 Inspo taken by my sims 4 playthrough

Mana's POV:

I wake up to the smell of something burning and to the sound of shouting. I get up and walk over to the commotion. "What's goin on?" I ask. "NEA SET FIRE TO THE KITCHEN!!!" Allen shouts. I instantly snap out of my groggy state and look around. I start to panic.

"I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE! IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE!" Nea shouts. "IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK, WHY'D YOU EVEN TRY!? IT'S 5 IN THE FUCKING MORNING TOO. JUST GRAB SOME CEREAL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!" Cross yells. "I'M SORRRRYYYY!!!" Nea cries. I see Tim bite Nea's eat as his piece to the argument. "WHAT'D YOU EVEN TRY TO MAKE!?!?" Allen yells. "MAC AND CHEESE!" Nea replies. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS WITH MAC AND CHEESE; ARE YOU STUPID!?!?!?" Cross shouts. Nea starts sobbing.

I grab the fire extinguisher and attempt to put it out, but fail. It's too much. "Let's just call the fire department!" Allen shouts. Cross does and we exit the house. Man, our house must have not met modern day safety standards. It's burning down fast.

I see Allen call someone on his phone. He asks them if we can stay at their place for a bit and he looks relieved. As we hear sirens in the distance, Allen informs us that his friend, Lenalee is letting us stay at her place for a bit.

"Nea, you owe me, Mana, and Allen so many fucking things right now." Cross hisses. "I'm sorry!" Nea sobs. I sigh. "Do you guys have some things at least?" I ask. "Yeah, we all stored stuff in Timcanpy." Allen replies. "Good," I say.

-----

After Lenalee picked us up, she said that they only have two separate rooms we can stay in. Of course Cross said he isn't sharing a room with any of us, so he took the first room for himself; leaving us with the second one. This one luckily has two beds, so Nea sleeps by himself while Allen and I share one. I cannot believe this even happened in the first place.