Chapter 25: Walk-In (NSFW!!!)

NSFW WARNING!!! KANDA AND ALLEN DO BE GOIN GOBLIN MODE!!!

Writing this makes me want to reread Make Me Bark on Mangago.me

Allen POV:

          I'm extremely bored today. Mana became a male again and now there's nothing to do. I've already flexed my piano skills to Yu and I've finished all the books I own. Well, I guess I can train with Yu. That'll pass some time.

          I get up from my bed and go out of my bedroom. "Mana, drive me to Yu's place," I demand. Mana chuckles and grabs the car keys. "Okay, let's go!" He says. I follow him out and get in the car. I buckle in and excitedly wait

-----

          We pull up to Yu's house and I hop out. "Good luck, baby!" Mana says. "See you later!" I say and shut the door. I walk up to the front porch and unlock the door. Yu gave me a key to his house a while ago. "Allen!" I hear a familiar voice shout. "Alma!" I shout. He runs up to me and hugs me. "I missed you!" He shouts. I laugh. "I'm here to train with BaKanda today. We can hang out later." I say. "Awww man. He's stealing you away from me!" Alma exclaims. I laugh again and ruffle his hair.

          I walk toward the stairs and ascend. I walk closer to Yu's room, but I hear some weird sounds coming from there. I walk up to the door and twist the knob. I open the door and see Yu staring at me in fear. I look at the rest of him and violently blush. He's holding a picture of me while having his dick in his hand. 

          He quickly shuffles around and covers himself. "I-I-I wasn't expecting you, A-Allen." Yu stutters. I smirk. I close and lock the door behind me. I walk up to the bed and crawl on top of him. I grab his writs and hold them above his head. I bend down and whisper into his ear, "So, you were thinking about me, huh? Naughty boy~". I feel Yu shiver under me. I lick his ear and nibble on it. He groans. "I think naughty boys like you deserve punishment~" I coo seductively into his ear. 

          I quickly put my lips on his and bite his lip. He groans but doesn't open his mouth. So, he's playing hard to get, huh? Well, I'll just have to tease him harder. I take one hand away from his wrists and reach for my belt. I unfasten it and bring it to his wrists. I proceed to tie him to the bed. I bring my hands down and unbutton his shirt. He moves a little.

          I remove the cloth from his chest and brush my hands against his sides. He quivers. This is going to be fun~ I move my hands toward his nipples and make rubbing motions around them, but not on them. Where's the fun in that? 

          I separate our lips. He glares at me. "Well now, I guess I need to teach you how to be obedient ~" I coo. His glare is so cute when he's blushing~ "Fucking moyashi, just get to the point." Yu demands. "No can do, sir. You're not in charge here. Now be a good boy and I'll make this go quicker." I say. Yu scoffs. My smirk widens. I put my lips on his and bite on the lower one. I know what I'm doing sounds a bit excessive, but due to me overhearing Cross and his "lovers" at night, I know sensory deprivation would work well on Yu.

          Yu finally obeys and I let my tongue explore his mouth. I reward him by rubbing his nipples. He jolts and moans. God, this is such a turn-on. I move my mouth to his jaw and I start to suck on it. I give his jaw a little nibble before slowly dragging my tongue down his neck, then to his chest, and then all the way down to his waist. I hear Yu's breath hitch. Perfect.

          I move my hands and spread his legs. I push them down and move my mouth to the base of his dick. I drag my tongue around it, but I make sure not to touch it. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT MOYASHI, JUST JERK ME OR STICK IT IN!" Yu shouts. "Shut your mouth or this'll take longer!" I command seductively. Yu scoffs once again. I know he likes it. He can escape at any time because of how weak my belt is and how loosely tied it is. He can even say for me to stop and fight me, and I'll stop, but it is cute to see him like this~