Chapter 27: Duty Commenced!

Your Name is a good movie

Allen's POV:

          I hear a call come from Timcanpy. I groan and get up from bed. I rub my eyes and sigh. I was trying to nap damn it! "Answer!" I shout. "Hey, Moyashi, come to my house!" I hear my boyfriend demand. I groan. "Why? You want me to tie you up again?" I taunt. I hear him scoff. "Just come over, idiot." He says and hangs up. The nerve of that guy! I swear, he could have just talked with me more instead of a 30-second call or whatever.

          I get up from my bed and get dressed. I step out of my room and already see Mana and Cross flirting in the kitchen. "You guys are gross," I comment. "Says the one with old man hair." Cross retorts. I glare at him and he glares back. "Calm down you two!" Mana scolds. Cross kisses the top of his head and I gag. "Anyone wanna drive me to Yu's?" I ask. "Sure!" Mana replies and grabs the keys from the counter. We walk out and hop in the car.

-----

        I arrive at Yu's house and unlock the door. I open it and enter. "Yu! You needed me!?" I shout. "In the backyard!" he replies back. I walk over to the backyard and step out of the already-opened door.  I see a bunch of roses making a trail? What? Is he trying to lure me into getting kidnapped or something?

          I follow the roses out into this beautiful flower field. My god! This is just spectacular! "You like?" I hear Yu say behind me. I turn my head and he looks absolutely stunning. My jaw drops. He has his hair down with one side tucked behind his ear, he's wearing a white button-up with a few of the buttons unbuttoned, and he's wearing skin-tight black jeans. I nearly drool.

          "Take a picture. It'll last longer." Yu comments with a snarky tone. I snap out of my daze and blush. "Ahem, I like the flowers," I say, changing the subject. He chuckles and walks closer to me. He lifts my chin up with one finger and lightly kisses me. Where is this coming from? Should I be scared? What did Komui do with my boyfriend!? 

          He grabs my wrist and drags me to this area with a picnic basket and blanket. He sits me down on the blanket and he sits in front of me. "Where'd all of this come from?" I ask, a little impressed. "I wanted to do this," Yu replies. I hum in approval. He opens the basket and pulls out some tea cups and a really small lap table. He places them on the lap table and grabs a teapot. "Oh, how fancy," I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes and pours some tea into the cups. He puts the pot down and grabs some food.

          "Mitarashi dango!" I shout. Yu chuckles and places them on the table. He holds one and puts it near my mouth. "Eat," he demands. I open my mouth and he feeds me the dango. Wow! This is so good! I nearly melt with how good this is. 

          He continues to feed me until we run out of dango. I take the tea beside me and drink it. Man, where'd he buy this stuff!? They're all so good! "I see you've been enjoying this so far." Yu comments. I nod and he smiles. His smile lights up his entire face. I don't know why he doesn't do it more, but when he does smile, it's like magic. 

          I move over to him and cuddle up against him. He wraps an arm around me and I close my eyes. We stay there silently for a bit. "Allen, look up," Yu says. I open my eyes and look at the sky. Wow, it's so pretty! Yu kisses the top of my head and cuddles closer to me. We watch as the sun sets. Soon the stars come out and twinkle in the vast sky. I feel my eyes get heavy and slowly drift off to sleep beside Yu.

--- BONUS ---

Tiedoll's POV:

          I walk toward the kitchen smelling something good. Daisya must be cooking again. I enter and see Yu cooking. That's new! "Yu-kun, are you making something for us?" I ask. Yu scoffs. "No, for Allen," he states. My heart melts. My son is changing!