Chapter 24: Sus

Allen's POV:

          I wake up curled into my boyfriend. I hope that yesterday was some weird nightmare. I refuse to let Mana date that womanizing prick. Out of anyone in the world, why Cross!? I groan. "I see someone's still upset," Yu says. "Of course I am!" I shout into his chest. "I think you may be overreacting. Go talk to Mana about this." Yu says. Overreacting? Over-fucking-reacting my ass! He hasn't lived with Cross for as long as I have! He's scum!

          "No! He's the worst person ever and yet he thinks he can get with the sweetest person ever!? I think the fuck not!" I cry. Yu sighs. "Mana can even him out. Just fucking talk to her, Moyashi." Yu says. I grumble incoherent words into his chest and sit up.

           I get changed out of my PJs whilst hearing Yu whistle at me. I roll my eyes and get out of the room. I go up the stairs and knock on Mana's door. "One sec!" I hear her shout. After a couple of seconds, the door opens. "Hey, baby! Is everything okay? You need to talk?" Mana asks. I nod and hug her. She hugs me back and rubs my back. "Alright, let's get you in here and we can talk," Mana says. I nod.

          We go in and sit on the bed. "What's going on?" Mana asks. I sigh. "I don't think you and Cross should be dating each other," I state. Mana nods. "Why?" She asks. "He's a womanizing piece of shit who drinks, smokes, gambles, is mean, and is a sex addict," I reply. Mana chuckles and pats my head. 

          "Well, he wasn't always like this. I haven't told you this, but I've known Cross since I was in grade school. He was the sweetest person ever. I've had a crush on him since middle school, but couldn't convey my feelings because I thought he was straight. She started to get into those things due to stress and his attitude towards things shifted slightly due to that. He's still the same person as he was, but he doesn't like to show it as much. You know, he's always cared for you, right? He always expressed his concerns about you to me. Just give him a chance." Mana says.

          Wow, I never knew any of this. Cross caring for me? Wow... Though one question still bothers me. "Are you two gonna hav-" "No." "Oh thank god." I sigh in relief. Mana chuckles and ruffles my hair. Well, I guess Yu was right. I was overreacting.

          "Now, about what you said yesterday. Did you and Kanda get together?" Mana asks. I blush. "O-Oh, uh, yes!" I reply. Mana chuckles. "Congrats, I'm happy for you!" Mana exclaims. "Uh, yeah, same for you," I say.  Mana kisses me on the forehead and pats my back. I smile at him and get up. "Thank you, Mana. Talking to you always feels refreshing." I say. Mana just smiles back. I wave and leave the room.

-----

          "So, you're telling me that Cross and Mana are dating?" Nea asks. I nod. Nea puts his hand on my shoulder and looks at me with a serious stare. "You know what this means......."

-----

"Cross, you better not hurt my brother!"

"Cross, you better not hurt my father!"

           Cross glares at us. "Oh my god, haven't you bothered me enough!? I won't!" Cross shouts; obviously annoyed. "I swear, if you hurt Mana, I will hunt you down and murder you!" I shout. "No, we torture him, then kill him!" Nea suggests. I nod. Cross groans. "You two are idiots," Cross mumbles and goes to his room. He better not hurt Mana!