Proloog

There were 2 babies a few years ago. Not twins but still raised by the same parents. A boy named Henry and a girl whose name was y/n.

Over the years they became closer and closer. When they were thirteen they got their superhero names, by a small accident. Through this "accident" they met captain man aka Ray Manchester. That's how they got the names Kid Danger and Danger Girl.

During this time they also found out that they actually liked each other and not just liked each other but liked each other as in boyfriend, girlfriend liked each other. 'But you probably figured that out hehe.'

One nice, warm evening just after they had caught another villain, y/n and Henry were lying on the grass together looking at a spider. They did this quite often.

But they were still in their superhero costumes, so they could go straight home. Like two best friends, they lay close together, knowing that they both liked each other but not daring to say anything because they were afraid of ruining their good friendship. They were also cuddling, as they both turned their heads at the same time, both noses touched. This made their hearts beat faster.

Just at this moment Captain Man called them to go home. This was the first day they really noticed how much they liked each other.

Sorry it is so short I will try to make the next part longer.