the aquarium

"I don't think it's a clue, it's just tickets to an aquarium." "OMG, Hen this is the clue!" Henry asks, "Do you know where it is then?" "Yes, I used to go there all the time with my mum".

We leave for the aquarium and once we are inside we look at the map and see different parts. One of them is an eagle. I say to Henry, "We definitely have to get that one, but shall we go through the whole aquarium?" "Yes, that's fine, then we know for sure that's where we have to be".

After walking through the aquarium for 20 minutes, we come across an ice cream seller who comes up to us and says, "Ice creams for my favourite couple".

He gives us each an ice cream with an eagle on the cone. "Ok we really have to go to the part with the eagle, this is really not normal", I say. Henry answers: "Yes ok but do you know where?".

I walk towards the area and Henry walks behind me. When we arrive at the area the mascot comes to us and gives us a piece of paper. "What do they have with eagles here?", Henry asks. "No idea, but read it to me", I say.

"Ok, 'look for the person who gives us food, see that you don't forget: if she turns her 180°, your next guess appears".

"Ok, maybe someone with a tattoo in the shape of an eagle on her back?" "Yes, in about 5 minutes the fish will be fed", replies Henry who is reading the sign with the hours.

After 5 minutes, a woman dressed as a mermaid enters the aquarium to feed the fish. "Maybe we should have her?", asks Henry. When the woman sees us she starts making crazy movements with her hands. I ask Henry, "Is this the hint, is this some sort of sign language?" "No idea but I'm going to record it then we can go home and find out".

After the whole message we decide to go home. When we get back to the cottage I start flipping through my book until I come across a section on sign language. "OMG, Henry come look!"