the truth

"Let's compare the signs with the video" says Henry. We compare the signs and we get this text:

Find me, I'll help.
We protect the house but we are long gone.

"I saw a house near here with dinosaurs in the front yard", says Henry after we read the text. "Ok then we have to go there".

Just as we were about to leave, the phone rang. Ok I'll answer it then. I sigh and shout to Henry that I will answer it. I answer and I hear a woman.

Her voice sounds so familiar.

"Hello if you hear this message it means that you have almost found me and there is a chance that I can no longer help you.... call your friend.

" Uhm ok "Hen come, the person on the phone wants to tell us something!" Henry immediately comes running and I put the phone on speaker.

"Ok, now I can go on. Hello y/n, as you might have heard it's me your mother. Me and your dad were chased by some people, now you're probably thinking 'why?'. Well me and you are not like normal people we have something special. You may have done something at some point that made you think 'how can this be?', this is because of our super powers. I can control the elements, but your powers are still unknown. I think I can last one month at the most but time is ticking, your father is safe but I am locked up. Discover and learn to control your powers, only then will you be ready to save me. If I ever see you again I will explain everything. For now, goodbye. I love you."

Just when I wanted to say those words back she laid off. Henry asked if I was ok, because without me realising it, tears were running down my cheeks. I tried to stop them but couldn't. Henry gave me a hug and I immediately put my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then we decided to watch a film.

I know this is not the best timing but it's too late to try my powers now anyway. We ate very quickly and decided to watch y/f/m. And then we went to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning.