9 | Daughter of Enemy

"I didn't imagined my Christmas like this, but I guess it's better than hearing my two siblings fighting over presents

"I didn't imagined my Christmas like this, but I guess it's better than hearing my two siblings fighting over presents." I commented as I was in Hans's supposed room, sitting on his knees. He kept eye on his transceiver. I knew there was something going on and I was aware it will be Dad related. How I wished everything worked out fine, but was it even possible? I might kept Hans in my company, but what about Karl? There was no doubt he wanted get my Dad for killing his brother. My prayers were useless at this point. But I knew my Dad enough when it came to get rid of bad guys.

"You have siblings? I have younger brother, pain in ass." Hans responded, rolling his eyes. "Yes, two, also younger...but what are siblings for anyway? I'm just kidding, but take look at it from our point of view. It's kind of truth." I chuckled to make him laugh. "But I'm enjoying this Christmas more than anything." He suddenly said, pulling me closer in his embrace. "Me too." I smiled, placing kiss on his forehead. "Don't I deserve proper kiss?" He grinned, taking my chin in his palm. As we wanted to kiss, Karl nearly broke down the door to get inside.

He was raging. "Stay here." Hans ordered, leaving as soon as he quickly realized something is going on. It was kind of him to leave me out of it, but if it was my Dad I really needed to hear. "What is going on?" I asked as Hans returned. "I have to go to the mechanical room, there's something I must check." He explained. "I'm coming with you." I dedicated, but he wasn't really supportive of that. "Come on, you might need help or..or you want me to escape?" I said, teasing him.

"You wouldn't do that to me." He frowned, which made me even more dedicated I'm going with him. "Who knows, if you can't let me go with you..who knows what I'll do here.." He gave up. "I don't want anything happen to you, you know that prick, he already killed few of my men.." I putted finger on his lips. "Ich werde in Ordnung sein. You really don't have to worry, especially when I'll be by your side all time." He smiled for himself as he finally accepted.

We crossed few floors, until we finally reached the mechanical room. "Be careful." I said as noticed him to climb the machine. "I don't do this first time." He assured me. "I hope." I commented for myself. The way he was exact same stubborn as my Dad made me question what I got myself into. I really ignored fact I'm willing to love a criminal, as the attitude of my father was around. "Scheisse." I looked up to see that Hans was not really pleased with the plastique as he studied it properly.

He carefully get down back to me, but before I could ask him what's up with the plastique, we heard a specific noise. Someone was there. As Hans realized, he walked me behind the machine. "What are you doing?" I asked as I  was getting confused. "Someone's there, I'm gonna check it, don't you dare leave until I am back." He said, making sure I'm hidden. "But I can't-" I wanted him to change his mind, but he nodded me to be silent. "Just stay here, okey? I'm back in moment." He said, stroking my hair.